OSU Football Lands Commitment From Cornerback Recruit Dylan Smith

Jug you have to really ask that question when we have been in the conference with a BB that has won 3/4 of the titles. I can think of two we should have won, maybe we didn’t have the horses but we are much closer than we were 20 years ago
You and joy go cry together…. You two clutter up the board

1 Like

I can remember the one year, was it ‘14 ? We had the better team for sure Gundy hasn’t coached well in some games with the goons, Rudolph last year was a shootout, Corndog was going toe to toe with them and the fing kicker goes blank :flushed:
But Gundy has also won games they said we shouldn’t have. The star recruiting is a misnomer

1 Like

In the last 15 years OU has been a blueblood the whole time yet half the conference has been able to beat OU more than Gundy. Texas, Texas Tech, Baylor and K State. So it’s not just because OU is a blueblood that we lose more most.

Gundy is 14 and 3 against all the coaches in the big 12.
Plus in last 10 or more years gundy is only second to ou in conference wins.

1 Like

Yet Baylor has 3 conference titles and Gundy has 0.

Yet raiman your still going.

Yet Baylor has plenty of double lose seasons.

Jug do not bring baylor up. I know you jug. You would have fired all the baylor coaches for the loses.

1 Like

Tech hasn’t beat OU in 9 years, Baylor has 2 from your man Briles, you still want the program like he had them ? We still have the second best record in the B12…what have the others won besides Baylor ?? Zero

1 Like

And somehow no one has lost more to OU in the last 17 years.

Have you every caught your tail

1 Like

No one has played them as many times either brainiac

1 Like

Let’s look at the teams that have played ou 17 times Baylor, Texas Tech and Texas. Funny how every single one of them has a better record against OU. He can’t even beat one team that played them every year.

Jug every day you talk about ou. Dnt you see you have issues. Why talk about ou today. Is this tge day all the fans are going to have enough, storm chads office and make him fire gundy.

1 Like