OSU-Kansas Official Game Thread

Game time, our picks are up.

Let’s go!

The OK St down the side of the pants is tremendous. Hopefully our play lives up to it

1 Like

(Bets ku +17.5)

About to leave for Stillwater! :coffee:

1 Like

Dru Brown is one of the captains today. I wonder if that means anything regarding Spencer’s status for the game.

1 Like

Wait. I can’t be the only one who read Kyles comment and read “the BJ fan club”… No? I am. Ok…

1 Like

Might be because of him being a senior and this being one of the last home games of the season. I hope anyways.

1 Like

Getting fired up for today’s game watching some Sesame Street with the kiddos lettttsssss goooooooo

1 Like

Life lessons FTWWWWWWW

1 Like

Wild Chuba prediction:

275+ rush yards, 4 TDs.

Realistic Chuba prediction:

250+ rushing yards, 3 TDs

I don’t think it has anything to do with playing status. Somewhere I read that captains are chosen by Gundy for effort the week before in practice and such. I may be lying, but I remember it from somewhere.

Let’s gooooo! I’m hyped. Ready to see Chuba make his Heisman case. Has anyone ever had a Heisman moment against the league’s worst team?

How ludicrous is that everyone is thinking, “yeah, Chuba is definitely going over 200 today” and everyone just nods in approval without even thinking about. This has been a blast to watch and read about and consume. So here’s to hoping Gundy let’s Chuba try and hit 300.

Vince Young pump faking Donovan Woods into the stratosphere has gotta rank up there pretty high on that list. We weren’t the worst in the league, but we weren’t what the other teams in the South were that year.

3 Likes

Have my new camouflage hoodie and ready to report from the stands. Made this a day trip from Dallas today.

1 Like

I’m hoping for a blowout today. A boring game would be just fine with me.

Unfortunately I read your comment before the article, so I think I was unduly influenced when reading it.

1 Like

My Dad was OAMC Air Force Class of 1952. I sent him one of the ROTC hoodies for his birthday. Cool stuff.

1 Like

This one? That’s legit!

1 Like