OSU-Kansas Official Game Thread

Yes but that folded American flag on the front shoulder looks too much like an Adidas logo. When I saw it I almost suddenly caught a case of the violent dry heaves before I realized what it was, and that yes we were still a Nike school.

ew…Adidas school, could you imagine? (MichaelScottNoGodNo.gif)

1 Like

Little too predictable there.

Is sanders married?

Oh yes, absolutely keep that matte black helmet, I just wanted to swap the orange brand for the chrome brand. Not a chrome helmet. The bright orange OSU brand on that much awesome black/grayness is a little stark. Not terribly complementary.

1 Like

That was about the exact opposite of a good punt.

Hutton needs to improve on those kinds of kicks for sure. Get distance and get it off quicker…he had too many people too close by the time he hit it.

Is it just me or is the camera work not great so far…

“Pooka deserves a better team“

No he doesn’t. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t deserve to be on the team period.

2 Likes

I’m just glad it’s not Shane Vereen or Pappas Pappadakkappalossoskos in the booth. I’ll take this camera work over that.

3 Likes

Really loving this odd feeling of trusting our defense.

2 Likes

I’m crying. :rofl:

1 Like

A screen pass! BAHGOD! THAT’S JOSEPH RANDLE’S MUSIC!!

Sanders is the QB you shouldn’t rush even though you have already counted to 5 Mississippi.

Jesus Spencer… Please don’t do that anymore

Anyone else see the KU player Put his cleet OB hubbards chest?

2 Likes

That was a pretty late shove man… Close sidelines and all but that shove was late.

crotch to the face

Maybe poor phrasing on my part. He definitely doesn’t deserve anything. He is pretty talented though and I wonder how he would fare on a better team.

That’s the folds of honor logo.

They are loading the box… Don’t move off the boundaries until they give that up