OSU Makes Offer to Bixby Star Braylin Presley

Not playing meaningful minutes as a freshman at osu will certainly count any kid out for a Heisman.

Even in their second year they might play half the snaps in a year. But when your a sophomore and been through the culture and have put your time in then and only then you can play. This is directly related to not getting the brothers of good players. ā€œHey come hear and I will wast two of your playing years and probably a year if your good enough of money that you could have got in the NFL while I teach you culturešŸ™„.

1 Like

Jeff I have know Idea to ur Wallace post. R u telling us that the Presley boys should win a heisman, as freshmen. One major problem u have is no matter what coach or what school plays alot of freshman or even sophomores. That goes along with ever thing u believe is wrong, it happens at all schools.

If we didnā€™t have Cowboy culture though we would never be Liberty Bowl Champs. Corndog wasnā€™t lying in 2018 when asked by the media ā€œWhat is the goal this season?ā€ And Corndog replies ā€œTo go to a bowl gameā€. Not win the Big 12 or anything like that. Nope!!! The culture teaches them they must just make it to a bowl game.

1 Like

Thatā€™s all the fans goal is. Ask any Gundy supporter when their deadline for Gundy winning a 2nd conference title or heā€™s gone. Not one of them will give you a date. He can be like Bill Snyder and stay till heā€™s 83 and never win the conference again. Still fine with it.

Weā€™d donā€™t want to play true freshman at Oklahoma State. You gotta go to OU for that to happen. Marvin Mims is a freshman and has almost 500 yards receiving and 7 touchdowns in 8 games. Not bad to average 60 yards receiving and a touchdown a game as a freshman.

If they come to OSU more than likely theyā€™ll get minimal playing time and sometimes even redshirted so they get accustomed to learning Cowboy Culture above anything else. Because thatā€™s what will make their on field performance even better. Provided they have a coach that doesnā€™t do everything he can to tie one hand around their back.