OSU Makes Offer to Bixby Star Braylin Presley

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-makes-offer-to-bixby-star-braylin-presley/

The Pokes are in the hunt for the most electric in-state talent in 2022.

2 Likes

The kid is lightning fast, but he’s gonna need to get some meat on his bones before he walks onto a college campus. The speed alone is lethal enough, but tyreek is pretty built for how short he is. Braylin has plenty of time to bulk up before college, but he looks like he’s about 80 pounds right now.

1 Like

better late than never

1 Like

Speed kills. He is young and has time to get nutrition and weight training to work to his advantage.

2 Likes

I think Gundy weighed in the 130’s early years in high school when he was on wrestling team.

1 Like

Hallelujah! Good kid from a great family, speed kills! I don’t think he’ll ever be an every-down RB kinda player but slot receiver, kick and punt returner, wildcat QB. Kid is greased lightning like his bro, maybe faster than Brennan. Dad got any eligibility left, LOL?!

Already bigger (not in weight but probably not far off) than K-State’s Deuce Vaughn (5’5" X 168) ! :sob: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

If he was to come in here as a 4☆ he wouldn’t see the field the first 2 years.

1 Like

Haha true! I was blown away when watching him in person last weekend. He doesn’t look an inch bigger than 4 foot!

1 Like

His bro got a td just shut up

I hope everyone can relax. Did any rational cowboy fan think he was not getting a try. Really

Dax Hill all over again.

1 Like

Ar1 is a sis who wants dax

Please dont let Wozniack become the lead recruiter …

It’s awful funny they offer him rite after his bro gets td, talk about a selling point.

T

“Presley is a Tyreek Hill-type player”

I hope he comes here. He could become the best decoy player in OSU football history if he does.

1 Like

His brother was a 3 star recruit. So obviously he was going to see the field. If your a 4 star recruit you might as well look elsewhere. Gundy will just tell you that you’re too good to get playing time at OSU. He has a standard he was to keep at OSU. That would be 6-8 wins a year. You’ll exceed that standard with too many 4 star recruits on your football team with assistant coaches that actually give a ■■■■.

Texas is having decommits. And cant sign 3rd generation legacy’s

1 Like

Iv heard and seen enough out of gundy’s mouth and actions that he is not in this to do everything he can do to win football games. If you care to much about feelings and seniority and culture and having to put your time in to see the field even if you are a superstar(freshmanTylan Wallace) is just a recipe for loosing. On the outside it just looks like gundy runs a pee wee football team because that’s what that is. This is college football he needs to leave that stuff for grade school coaches. This kid sees his brother that is as good as him play acouple snaps because Tylan got hurt and I bet it plays a big factor in his recruitment.

1 Like