OSU Makes the Top 8 for Four-Star Milwood WR Jaden Nickens

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-makes-the-top-8-for-four-star-milwood-wr-jaden-nickens/

Nickens is a Top 100 player in 2025.

He’ll go to OU.

As should you :grin:
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Be a good one. We get those 2 tulsa line we could have a start on a great class for 25

2 Likes

The only real competition on that list is OU. Consider him gone. Having a lousy season and losing Sanders has not been good for recruiting. The kid might be pumped about playing in the SEC. I can’t believe anyone wanted Colorado in the Big 12. A bottom feeder.

1 Like

If a bottom feeder brings us Oregon im fine with that. We will be up to 16 soon

1 Like

Yes we should just cut all offers to kids who have offers from uo

1 Like

Some of you guys are real negative.

1 Like

Some of you guys just need to lighten up and have some fun every once in a while. It’s not being negative either, the likelihood is that he’ll choose OU over us. Why not? They can guarantee him a better draft status in the future, and probably will have a great QB to throw him some dimes. I hope we can get him but I’m also realistic about it.

Yeah…cause we don’t have any receivers drafted in the 1st round. It’s negative for sure. My only problem with some fellow fans I meet is the limiting thoughts. I hate that stuff. I’m not playing second fiddle to anyone. uo included. Just my personal opinion. To each their own…

3 Likes

Dunn has a good resume on developing wide receivers…. Blackman , Washington, Ateman, Stoner …. Not a bad group so I wouldn’t put us out of the running

1 Like

No one close to the level of Cee Dee Lamb in the pro league. But pretty good for a little brother.

1 Like

OU is recruiting him as an athlete and they already have 3 kids committed in the 25’ WR class. So it may end up being a numbers game for them. I still think hes a “take” under any circumstance, but they also took the Checotah kid recently.

Who have we had in the last 6-7 years drafted in the first round? OU’s had two receivers drafted in the first round since then.

Cee Dee has elite speed , that’s what separates him I think he’s better than Brown

Speed is the difference joy , speed. Speed kills
Cee Dee is better than Brown Both have speed

That’s a good point. Could make a big difference as to what position each suitor is recruiting him for.

Development is the difference.

So you’re saying develop world class speed joy ? What an idiot. Rodrigo lowered his speed every year, don’t come back with that chit that Knowles did he cause he didn’t

1 Like

There you go again with your select comparisons , how many other Bi12 have had first round receivers

2 Likes