OSU QB Commit Zane Flores Invited to Elite 11 Finals

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-qb-commit-zane-flores-invited-to-elite-11-finals/

Flores gets a big opportunity in L.A. later this month.

2 Likes

I guess we will see how good our evaluation is on him as a recruit. If he tops out in the top half we have done well.

2 Likes

Wasn’t Nick Starkel the last QB who verballed to us that was invited to Elite 11? That actually worked out pretty well, he went to A&M, where he wasn’t that good, then Arkansas and finally San Jose State. But he was dang near the top rated as far as that competition. < I’m not encouraging Flores to leave us at the altar too though, hah hah.

2 Likes

It gives us a glimpse at what he can do. It’s still not real game. He gets a lil down grade because he is come from a small hs.

We have gotten a lot of kids from small hs. We got a few this coming class. Good example is Kelly, we were all hyped on him. He is playing beside the strong part osu has. We got like 8 guys in the last 3 Years that are from towns 5000 an under. Just like malcolm coming from wagoner. By the time there jr they should be ready. Not really any different then other kids.
Daniels is from Beggs and should start.

1 Like

Hopefully he stays committed,with the staff at Osu he has a bright future

1 Like

I was never was sold on Starkel, he was too rah rah and sending tweets to other could be recruits to come join him. Just had a feeling he might not stay. Flores goes there and shows a strong arm with accuracy his star will rise. I hope he does

2 Likes

Flores was mvp at a rival camp last week

1 Like

That’s good news !!

1 Like