OSU Turf Department Hot Seat Thread

It’s literally the same grass everyone played on last week. It’s the climate in AZ and their night moisture

You can’t reverse this one bro

Twitter’s a war zone for OSU right now.

:cry:

Will we recover from this

Everyone is acting like OSU chose the field like they have the power to lmao. OSU made a type of grass. NFL chose to use it as their field.

3 Likes

Did we hide these posts yet

We can’t be hyping up the grass and then not be associated when the field sucks. I think it hilarious haha

1 Like

My non-OSU friends are now texting me on this

2 Likes

This post made me lol :rofl:

1 Like

There’s a simple fix to this problem…

4 Likes

Hey ya’ll @Dribble just admitted to having friends that are HATERS! :smirk: Who is it? The Gooners in your inner circle? haha: :wink:

So much for that Big 10 invite with all those swanky research schools :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Everyone relax. Commentators even said it was just the paint…. :grimacing:

1 Like

Unless you can make the entirety of Twitter believe that in the next 20 minutes it will not matter

3 Likes

Someone with a Twitter account should start the rumor that the paint causing the problem was actually developed a little further south at 0U :wink:

No they are TCU and KU fans

1 Like

We need to switch the narrative here, everything is on the table at this point

1 Like

Tbh none of this really matters. OU fans will drag us and nobody else will give a s*** in 2 weeks. Like, it is what it is. We make always manage ourselves look worse than anyone else does nationally (except the NCAA and SI I guess) and that’s been the case for as long as I can remember. I’m going to wake up in the morning and just move on with my life.

1 Like