OSU vs Baylor Game Thread 🏀

I just don’t trust the NCAA

1 Like

As painful as these past few weeks have been, the hype will resume if OSU wins tonight.

7 Likes

Here’s where we stand today in KenPom relative to historical OSU teams. A while back we were playing around the 2013 team’s level. Now we have drifted back towards the pack. I don’t want to have an outlier on this chart so we’d better make it.

8 Likes

You would think if we lose 1 or 2 more games coming days, the team will fall back below the line. Keeping the line safe. If we win, we will be in tournament, keeping the line safe. The line will be safe.

2 Likes

tonight is going to come down to whether KB can not get flustered by Tchamwa/Thamba

well that and whether we can make shots lol

1 Like

Guys, we’ve seen this a bazillion times with OSU now. Every sport, every season. We’re going to go 1-1 in the next two and then need a win vs OU in KC to make the tourney and will blow it vs them. I know it’s going to happen, and so do you. We’ve seen this too many times now.

3 Likes

The line will be safe. The line will be safe. The line will be safe.

6 Likes

Need to shoot better than 21% from 3 like they did last game.

2 Likes

Branch Davidians?

1 Like

haha OKC Davidians

1 Like

Feel pretty confident in if we win tonight we should be securely in.

Stats from last game…

Confident and securely in. Two phrases that are not typically associated with OSU basketball.

2 Likes

Line has moved to EVEN with $ coming in on the Pokes. I’ll be up there, making my last effort to push this team into the tourney by pregaming at Joes and heckling Baylor’s bench. Lol

2 Likes

I’m kinda with @GarrettFromME. Go beat BU and lose to TTU, you’ll probably need one in KC. Lose tonight and beat TTU, you may need 2. Win both and you’re fine. Lose both and you gotta at least make the final in KC. I know the selection committee isn’t Joe, but he really holds our non-con against us hard.

2 Likes

Love stats and model predictions almost as much as @OKCDave. Nonetheless, getting to the tourney is way more important than the safety of that model prediction, a.k.a. “the line”. If we are an outlier by being below that line and we get IN to the tourney, no problem, haha!

I honestly would trust a win against Baylor as more likely to get us into the NCAA tourney than a losing and then winning against TTU and a first round Big 12 game against zeroU.

doing the Lord’s work.

Giv’em hell

1 Like

Little girl is ready for a win for her 1st birthday on Thursday.

22 Likes

This is too cute. Birthdays and cute kids…@LukeJett is pulling out all the stops for the extra likes, haha! Be sure to hit that :orange_heart: button in the corner of his post above. That little girl deserves it :wink: And we all deserve a Cowboys :basketball: win!

1 Like

I love 8pm games because my pregnant wife goes to bed around 7:30-8.

6 Likes