7 Likes

Hope I’m wrong, but expecting “shut up” will be the result

3 Likes

Here’s where I’m at on the tourney fellas:
Win today and @Tech - definitely in
Lose today and win @Tech - need another win in the b12 tourney, should be in
Lose today and @Tech - we’re boned lol

6 Likes

Agreed. Would require us winning the Big 12 tournament at that point. Not sure making the finals would be enough.

1 Like

Win today and @ Tech - need to win a B12 tourney game
Lose today and win @ Tech - need to win two B12 tourney games
Lose today and @ Tech - need to win the B12 tourney

Man we need Avery.

1 Like

I agree, 50% in B12 gets you in. If we win today and lose @tech we probably still need a B12 tourney win. I think we’ll need two tourney wins if we only beat Tech.

I dont think we are getting him back for conference games, right?

1 Like

Re; your 2nd option. It seems like they never pay attention to tournament performance, unless you win it and had to win it to get in. I don’t have any data, but there have been times I thought our tournament performance would bump us up a notch and it didn’t.

I think if we get a win against Baylor, Texas or Kansas we’re in!

1 Like

Not that I’ve heard.

1 Like

LFG no Keynote George is giving me hope. Go pokes!!!

2 Likes

They still have Cryer, Flagler, and Love. How did they get all these guards?!? :confounded:

We’d be 9-9 in B12 play, we’re definitely in with that record

1 Like

I just don’t trust the NCAA

1 Like

As painful as these past few weeks have been, the hype will resume if OSU wins tonight.

7 Likes

Here’s where we stand today in KenPom relative to historical OSU teams. A while back we were playing around the 2013 team’s level. Now we have drifted back towards the pack. I don’t want to have an outlier on this chart so we’d better make it.

8 Likes

You would think if we lose 1 or 2 more games coming days, the team will fall back below the line. Keeping the line safe. If we win, we will be in tournament, keeping the line safe. The line will be safe.

2 Likes

tonight is going to come down to whether KB can not get flustered by Tchamwa/Thamba

well that and whether we can make shots lol

1 Like

Guys, we’ve seen this a bazillion times with OSU now. Every sport, every season. We’re going to go 1-1 in the next two and then need a win vs OU in KC to make the tourney and will blow it vs them. I know it’s going to happen, and so do you. We’ve seen this too many times now.

3 Likes