OSU Walk-On Dee Mitchell Adds Job to His Busy Schedule

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-walk-on-dee-mitchell-adds-job-to-his-busy-schedule/

Mitchell started working to help pay for his tuition.

1 Like

Great story great kid. If u guys read my post u know I talk highly about osu walk on. This why. They do alot more then normal students or athletic students. Alot of walkons are walkons because they are cowboys​:innocent::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face:

What a tremendous work ethic. This young man will go far in life. Keep giving it your best in all you do.

Good for Dee, good for HCMB, and good for PFB for sharing this story.

I would like to see vignettes like this one for every player on the team so we can get an idea of what each of them is like off court. A glimpse into their character so that we might appreciate them as individuals rather than just athletes. I think that would add another dimension for fans as we watch the games.

With that good of grades, someone should find that kid a academic scholarship.

1 Like

Wow! Very moving story. That kid just gets it! I am very impressed. Very! You can’t teach that work ethic or instill that desire. He will not only be self-reliant in life but I’ll be surprised if he’s not solidly successful. Boynton continues to show what a class act he is as well.

I needed that story today.