OSU-West Virginia Game Thread

It’s Game 1 of the Dru Brown era. We put our picks down yesterday. What do you guys think?

Dru causes controversy and the pokes win by two touchdowns and a field goal. Aka 17

Feeling pretty good about it. Odd level of confidence in Brown. If the D plays at the same recent level, OSU wins by 10+.

It’s a lose/lose game for Gundy today.

1 Like

Pokes by 90.

Attach9837_20180104_192527

Yeah, pitchforks will be out in either outcome surrounding Dru’s performance.

Chuba warming up as a backup QB?
Game Day did say he had good mechanics.

6 Likes

Apparently there’s a 100 percent chance of rain today in Morgantown.

Me likes.

Give Chuba all the carries!

I think the Spencer injury lets Gundy off the hook, honestly. It’s all gravy from here.

I mean people can get mad if they want but Dru was never more than a one-year rental and Gundy was investing his time in who he thinks is his future QB.

3 Likes

As every game, if we come out firing, we can win. If we come out flat because travel/weather/new QB/etc., it’ll be a brawl that I don’t know we come out on top of.

Well-embedded moles in Morgantown have confirmed our report from Friday.

Dru Brown QB1, followed by Shaun Taylor as QB2 and true freshman walk-on Peyton Thompson as QB3. Brendon Costello, as we reported, did not make the trip with the team.

Pokes by 14, Landon Wolf breaks out.

1 Like

Was told Dru was better over the summer. Now we get to see.

Not necessarily. If Dru is better then starting Spencer still makes more sense long term.

And of course it’s raining for Dobbins too!

1 Like

Pokes by a touchdown. It’ll come down to the D standing tall on the final drive like in Ames.

2 Likes

I’ve got a feeling Penn State might pull off the upset. Literally no one is picking them.

1 Like

I am probably in the minority, but I like Beth Mowins as play by play announcer. Probably because I have a daughter who played softball and it reminds me of the women’s college world series.

3 Likes

LaVeon Bell is a great comparison.