OSU Wrestling: Class of 2025 No. 3 Recruit LaDarion Lockett Announces Commitment to Cowboys

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-wrestling-class-of-2025-no-3-recruit-ladarion-lockett-announces-commitment-to-cowboys/

Lockett will stay in Stillwater.

What position will this kid play ? Offense or defense ? Slot ?

1 Like

Uhhhh he’s a wrestler

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Great pick up! Add Dee Lockett to 2024 #1 Cody Merrill at 220 and McCommas from Stillwater. Building something special here!

2 Likes

Lol I didn’t even look at the name well :joy::joy:
I’m glad we got this kid. He’s a stud from what they say. Now you have to wait 2-3 years to see him :roll_eyes:
Seems this team is more aggressive, can get out under the bottom. Think Coleman has already made a difference ?

1 Like

I don’t know how the hell I put that comment on a wrestling post !! lol. I do know the difference in wrestling and football :person_shrugging:
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

On a different note. The new three point take down rule is interesting. Since I’m old school I didn’t think that I would like it but after watching the last couple of matches I’m changing my tune. I wonder if everyone has stepped up their take down practice in the wrestling room.

2 Likes

Yes I do

1 Like