OU and Texas Clear Big 12 Title Favorites, Followed by OSU and Baylor

Cale Gundy just read what was on the players ED. He’s the one that was sent packing and not the player. Sounds racist to me.

3 Likes

Dnt get tomato started. Cale is a racist baseball. And that kid is epidemic of a white supremacist culture, that brent has now final installed.

2 Likes

We will see. I really like chandler Morris and I think he might be thd most underrated QB in the conference. I like Sony Dikes as their coach. And their knew defensive coach Gillespie that got defensive coach of the year at Tulsa. Almost all of their D-line is back so we will see.

In case you haven’t noticed I don’t give a rat’s butt what other people might think.

2 Likes

Definitely :100:% racist towards the white coach. Can’t argue with common sense unless you have no common sense.

2 Likes

I can go with some of that. Dykes not that great. They lost more on a bad defense then you think, plus have to learn a completely new system.

Not enough running back not exciting recievers at best a par oline

1 Like

Maybe

I would definitely put OSU over OU with all the questions they have with players and coaches. I would be shocked if they win the conference. I got 1 Baylor, 2 OSU, then OU/the rest of feild.

Riley was actually 3-4 as an underdog.

Really depends on what your calling under dog. I dnt care if any big 12 team got better odds from vegas. Riley thur recruits where clearly better. I mean thats always been my point riley sucked. Stoop sucked. I remember big 8 days. Osborne and switzer cry themselves to bed.

1 Like

The official definition of an underdog is the team that is not favored. Some team may be +2, which is really as close as you get to a pick ‘em.
Stoops sucked? He won 12 B12 titles and a natty? Do you drink all day and night?

A natty. Stoop had some " stacked" teams did he not.

We got guys saying gundy sucks being lead by a 2 star undersized lb from Wagner oklahoma.

But stoops and riley are genius when they lead there 80 4 stars and heisman qbs to a 10 and 2 year.

I got you chris 100% behind your thoughts

1 Like

@FreeDrop You care to be more specific on what you think OU will do? As in give me how many Conf games do you think they’ll lose? You don’t have to tell me WHO they lose to. But let’s hear how bad you are thinking it will be?

You guys are right. I hope OU can avoid all the racism that’s obviously permeating the program.

1 Like

I think the racism idea on OU is that Lebby wanted his own man instead of Cale … I bb know Cale’s father in law… just some insider info but that’s my take from what I know. Cale was their best recruiter , why would you kick him to the curb ?
Baylor, OU. and OSU will fight it out for the CC , all depends on injuries and the schedule

1 Like

Hell I just hope they can avoid the backlash from a woman beater supporting a racist :man_facepalming::joy:

2 Likes

You’re right. Thugs, rapists and racists. I hope they can manage to have 11 on defense and offense this year. Very, very poor times ahead coming for OU

OU will lose two conference home games. Somewhere along the way, I expect them to also lose a conference road game. So, three conference losses; one non-conference loss; and one bowl loss: 8-5.

1 Like

Oh lighten up, anyone with half a brain knows OU will be just fine.

1 Like

Who do you thin they lose Non-Con to? I assume Neb?