Pac-12 and ACC Discussing 'Loose Partnership' to Potentially Create More Value in Media Rights Deal

Originally published at: Pac-12 and ACC Discussing 'Loose Partnership' to Potentially Create More Value in Media Rights Deal | Pistols Firing

This would make sense, though there are many questions.

Let the Pac 12 and ACC keep screwing around with wild plans that Espn might turn down anyway as being ridiculous. The Pac 12 will eventually come begging to join the Big 12 while the ACC knocks on the door of the SEC which will not open the door except for Clemson, and maybe Florida State, and a long shot for UNC.
So I think the Big 12 is in a good spot to soon be able to pick and choose amongst the leftovers. They would be wise to do nothing until they ask the reigning network what they want to see in terms of the new look Big 12. Then cast your fishing lines.

1 Like

This is just another pipe dream.

1 Like

More info on this: ACC, Pac-12 discussing ESPN TV Partnership: Report

Send us the SE teams or more eastern … I don’t really think the remainder of the P12 bring much to the table. I sure don’t want to be waiting till 9 PM to watch us play…. The ACC is kind of caught speeding with their long term contract

1 Like