Pat McAfee, ESPN GameDay Crew Discuss Ollie Gordon II, Heisman Chances: 'I Think There's a Chance'

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/pat-mcafee-espn-gameday-crew-discuss-ollie-gordon-ii-heisman-chances-i-think-theres-a-chance/

Gordon is tied for sixth in Heisman odds.

If he can stay healthy, putting up good numbers, and the team keeps winning, then I think OG will get an invite. He won’t win because it’ll go a QB on a playoff team but what else is new? Now, he should be the front runner for the Doak Walker.

1 Like

Knock OU out of top 10. Knock OU out of the Nat’l playoff. Knock OU out of the B12 championship. Knock Dillon Gabriel out of the Heisman race and replace him with Ollie.

Keep Bedlam trophy forever. Life is good.

3 Likes

Too late a start with not getting a lot of carries the first three games. I think if he sticks around for another year, he could win it as a junior - if he continues to play as he has.

Gordon should be and is in the conversation already. We win out and win the b12 cc and Ollie produces like he has been then i think he has a good shot at it. As an aside Pat McAfee is one of the biggest wind bags in college sports analysis only Finebaum is worse.

2 Likes

Well I think we can put the Heisman talk to bed now.