Pawhuska Receiver Mason Gilkey Commits to Oklahoma State

We are in with the top center too. I’m a 100% were getting Presley so I’m hoping it’s some one new

1 Like

Ur a disappointment
These my not be great in ur mind.
One of these recruits has offers from like 12 d1 school doesnt sound like a
.8500 guy.
They all got get size and speed. What happens friday when we pull r second 4 star. That would average to 6 overall.
Still has to be better then 2 last yr.

1 Like

Man I can’t wait to see what these kids can do in an elementary offense which absolutely no creativity. I do feel sorry for the people that I guess have been watching this coaching staff for over a CENTURY while their heads buried in the sand that get excited about any players that come here. Stop it already.

1 Like

If we get that 2 4 star ghat would be on par with every year Robert. Every year gundy’s class starts out good with the first 4 or 5 recruits and every year end in the mid 30’s or 40’s. It’s like clock work. It is what it is

1 Like

An offense that is a top 10 more times then not.
Probably should stop u have no knowledge of what is going on.
We had a 2 star lead this offense to 35 pts. A game throw for 4000. 500 yards per game. That was 2 yrs ago.

1 Like

That’s funny last year was a fast sign up. Most times there not full. Ur just throw chit out see if it sticks.
Yes ur rite it is what it is bad fans like u crying.

1 Like

Lol you get excited when the wind blows

Your too gullible. Stop it Robert you keep eating up the turds they feed you Robert so we don’t have to smell it.

Ur eyes r bigger then ur brian. U skipped over the fact that ur idea r offense is old, but 2 yrs ago it wasnt. Like most people who understand that we have dumb down the offense.
With Sanders getting this yr under his belt then it should open up next year.
No one likes guys who believe like u. When did god anoint osu as the second coming.

He didn’t anoint osu the second coming or he would have gave us a different coach. One question for you here, what has this top ten offense won in the last century Robert? Enlighten us please.

Lmao what has Gundy not none beside a natty. U see what u want that’s fine. Ur still a small man.
I’ve asked joe and ar0 who r new coach would be. So who. Hope u can pick a better one.

1 Like

I know your not very smart but can you answer my question with an answer and not with a question

I did I will type slow. E v e r y t h I n g e x c e p t a n a t t y

One big twelve title. That sucks Robert. That is not good buddy. Now are you good with that?

It’s easy to best u. So give a coach we can hire. To help holder out.
What I dnt understand why ur going to cry for the next 6 to 7 years.

We can add you to Joe and ar as a troll … all you have is.criticism, doubt you went to school here or anywhere else for that matter. I’m sure yard one of the ones that leaves before halftime :crazy_face:
Gundy must have got around if he stole your girlfriend too :joy::crazy_face::flushed::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I must be. At least I’m not crying.

And here is the other turd eater lol welcom

U need to wipe ur ess. That will get rid of the smell

1 Like

You shouldn’t be so jealous Jeff … it harms you :joy:

1 Like