Pawhuska Receiver Mason Gilkey Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/pawhuska-receiver-mason-gilkey-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

Three commits, one day.

Come on where’s the frustration

2 Likes

These last are both from small school. Both have nice size. By nice size I’m great size.
Before the peanut gallery gets going. Dean chose us over isu and ksu.
I know were getting Presley so I hope this friday is another guy. This Friday we will over take Texas as second in conference.
It’s just like Christmas cant wait till friday.
Were about a third of the way there

1 Like

Well I’m sure he’ll get rated soon but the average commit rating is dismal and needs to make quite a jump.

1 Like

His 40 time is 4.47. So that’s good. Like I said he has size.

That’s what’s Friday is for

If he’s 6’4 and runs a 4.47 that’s a dude. There’s a chance he could even get faster before he gets to Stillwater. I figured he must be able to fly or something for OSU to give a 1A kid a scholarship.

1 Like

Also has a 36 inch vertical, when the guy jumps and raises his arms he’s going to be almost 12 feet in the air, that’s insane.

1 Like

Since he has already committed with us I doubt he gets ranked at all. Which is fine

1 Like

Garret Rangel has been posting some stuff about a couple OSU targets and retweeted Landon Deans commitment post last night, maybe he’s the shadow commit tomorrow???

Yea I was thinking about him too.

He is also showing a pistol in one of his pics

1 Like

I know. A little surprised. I’d figure he would want to do what Sean Shaw from Jones, OK did and go play for a team that can compete in a conference title game.

It’s either that or his Cowboy culture cup is overflowing even though he isn’t even an official member of the team yet.

I was hoping u were barred. But I guess ur back with blah blah

1 Like

What does “cowboy culture cup” even mean ?

2 Likes

U real took some hits. Are u ok.

1 Like

That’s who I’m hoping it is … maybe Presley 2 ?

1 Like

Anyone know who else is recruiting Rangle ?
Hope he sticks if it’s him

1 Like

Who ever is jacked up about these recruits and this class is just well…going to be disappointed if they think we are going to win something significant lol.The problem that we have every year is we still have the mullet and same AD lol. No chance guys sorry.

1 Like