PFB+ 2023 Football ‘Crootin/Transfers (Part 1)

For me, it’s not even that we have guys going to blue bloods. We have guys going to a lot of P5 schools, which is pretty cool.

Edit: Maybe not “a lot”, but a decent number.

1 Like

many folks are wrong on here a lot, but we don’t grab pitchforks and try to run them off the site…

27 Likes

For what it’s worth, @Helper talked with me a few days ago and said it was going to be Mason. He said he knew he was going to take it on the shins in here.

27 Likes

I’m relatively new to this site so I apologize if this is common knowledge but who is Helper? Like is he staff or is he another subscriber who just does a good job of keeping his ear to the ground?

Maybe from a select few, but not from most. I for one am thankful for all that provided nuggets on the DC search… @marshall @Helper @crazed_stallion @OSUPSYCHO @schmitty44 and a few others. This isn’t the academy awards so forgive me if I missed anyone in my gratitude applause.

20 Likes

Option 2.

3 Likes

I’m not looking for anything LOL. I just tell you all what i hear and what i know. This has been a done deal for well over a week. Just needed a few more boxes to be checked. For those of you that want to know if OSU is in with both feet. Wait until the contract details are released for the staff new and old.

16 Likes

I’ll stick up for @Helper on this one. He didn’t claim any inside info when saying he didn’t think it’d be Mason. He just said he thought. That was it.

2 Likes

If anyone else can be 100% correct on everything they say, i’ll be willing to pay a class to learn how to do that from you. Until then, people shouldn’t invest so much in what one person says that they have to try and run them off the site when they’re wrong like @ThePriceIsRight said

4 Likes

Is Mason planning on trying to bring any players with him from Auburn?

You can’t say something like this without giving us some details :smiley: Let’s hear them!

2 Likes

I haven’t heard anything. Plus I don’t think there are any spots left. We really need spots on the OL. Scholarships right now at Oklahoma State are gold with the way the roster and Covid year is working out.

6 Likes

Very valid point.

Of the Auburn defenders currently in the portal, Cam Newton’s brother is the only one who recorded a tackle this season. And he is a converted QB.

2 Likes

With so many guys leaving, it’s wild to think we still have very limited scholarships available.

6 Likes

I believe the rule is you can bring in up to seven players from the portal if you have seven leaving.

This issue with OSU (and probably a lot of schools) is super seniors are going to start counting against your 85-scholarship limit. OSU was pushing up against that limit, but with the amount of guys going out, there is probably a few more openings now.

I don’t aspire to be the person in charge of scholarship count at a D1 university.

13 Likes

Wait… Tonya Harding posts in here?

6 Likes

I’ll let you know when I get my online training up and running. But I’m willing to accept your advanced registration payment now.

4 Likes

2 crystal balls put in for us to land 3⭐️ WR Stephon Johnson. Considering we already have Talyn Shettron, Braylin, and Mason Gilkey committed I’m not sure that’s the best use of our few remaining scholarships but I guess that’s why I’m not a head coach lol

edit: this may have already been talked about in here I’m not sure, but my last point still stands

8 Likes

Per @TheHeadChimp, you can never have enough WRs.

7 Likes