PFB+ 2023 Football ‘Crootin/Transfers (Part 1)

:point_up_2:t2: :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Totally agree we need OL in a bad way.

But if a kid has oregon, ole miss, USC, Penn State, and utah offers, I don’t care what position he plays

7 Likes

I did a double take with that first finger. :laughing:

12 Likes

Sounds like OSU is the favorite for Stephon Johnson (evident by the crystal balls), but SMU isn’t quite out of it yet.

10 Likes

If Stephon Johnson from the Oregon Defectors becomes the next Tay Martin, great. Otherwise, let’s keep crootin’ the big boys on the OL.

With Johnson in particular, if we can get a dude, who decommitted from Phil Knight University, that’s pretty cool. And honestly, I’d be cool with him instead of a transfer. If we don’t get him, oh well. Kind of a “bonus points” situation at this point.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Staff jobs outside of on the field coaches are stepping stones.

2 Likes

No no no, she was the knees. You’re thinking of razor scooters!

1 Like

Only one claims to be an insider. I’ll get more info at the beer stand tonight than that scrub offers.

Tay was Wazzu, unless I reading your message wrong.

1 Like

Yes, Tay was WU. But Stephon de-committed from Oregon. I was making a joke about the Oregon Ducks being Oregon Defectors. But it wasn’t clear I suppose…my bad.

1 Like

11 Likes

You’re wrong and should just drop it. We get that you don’t like him so stop polluting threads with reiterating it.

7 Likes

Thank you

Yeah. You all know how I am with the person that helps. But I’m not going to drag it out.

I’m like a fly that a horse keeps trying to shoo away with its tail. :grin:

1 Like

My worry is SMU can offer some big NIL money, just like Oregon could have (if that is what he is looking for).

3 Likes

You’re*

Thank you, corrected it.

1 Like

BuT tHeY hAvE tO pLaY iN DaLLaS. ChEcKmAtE PsYcHo.