PFB+ 2023 Football ‘Crootin/Transfers (Part 1)

NIL isn’t high on his list. Like others have said, if it was he wouldn’t have left Oregon. I do think we get him however. 95% sure Nobody is coming with Mason. We don’t have room. As for everything else. Your hate is always fun to read when we are trying to talk/read about actual information.

29 Likes

What are the chances we land the Dotson kid from Berryhill?

When has SMU ever offered money or cars to anyone???

8 Likes

How is Derek mason as a recruiter and is there any chance some future recruits follow him?

I am very concerned it is going to be the return of the Pony Excess days baby…

7 Likes

Wasn’t bad at Vandy. Multiple 4* in the secondary. had some pretty good wins in his 1 year at Auburn. paired with what we already have in place with recruiting on the defensive side, I think it might be a great fit.

3 Likes

will probably be a year or two before we truly get to see what mason can do.

With all the turnover this year the D is certain to regress, biggest question for Mason will be how much.

1 Like

I honestly don’t think the D will regress. We have basically all of the true difference makers (Oliver being the most important). We’re getting Trace Ford back, and hopefully he’ll be able to play to his full potential. We got dawgs in the secondary coming up. We are going to be very good still.

IDK.

I could get behind that if we weren’t losing all of KHP, Malcolm, and Harper.

Don’t get me wrong, i expect the D-Line to be great again next year, but LB who knows.

1 Like

I have a hard time seeing how next year’s unit will be the #2 defense in FEI. They should still be Top 25 or so, but they can’t maintain what they did last year.

Mason will help, but I think the position coaches make the biggest impact on recruiting. It seems like they get them to campus and the HC and coordinators seal the deal.

3 Likes

You’re gonna buy me a beer when they’re #1 in FEI.

2 Likes
14 Likes

A single beer? I will buy you a fine bottle of your favorite spirit if you use your brain waves to manifest this.

4 Likes

We offered a couple of OL transfers from Middle Tennessee State yesterday, so we are still looking for some OL. Not sure how many spots we have but they are trying.

5 Likes

I will take a beer. Pride is also worth a lot more to me than pathetic, tangible possessions.

looks away in disgust

3 Likes

IT HAS BEGUN.

Not even in on this and I would buy you a whole case of your favorite beer or favorite wine if that happened and you called it.

Hmmm…be careful about promises like this.

I think even if we had Knowles and the same players it would be hard to perform at the same level. The D was lights out. I’m preparing myself for them to be just good, not great next year. I think if the offense switches back to Tempo that will make us a balanced team.

3 Likes