PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork

Not really sure that 3P% is a welcome sight…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfHzMhFOINg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfHzMhFOINg/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

If his younger brothers have any promise this might be a long term play

Also the cowboy hat pic is pretty slick

Because that always works out well for us? How many times have we gotten the higher ranked younger sibling?

who pissed in your Cheerios

take a breath my guy

3 Likes

See: Cunningham, Cade

3 Likes

Jaland Lowe Q&A: PFB+ Q&A: 2023 Point Guard Jaland Lowe Discusses Oklahoma State Official Visit

Oh I’m just fine. No pissed in Cheerios here. It’s laughable how poorly we’ve done in getting the talented younger sibling on campus. Maybe wrestling? I can’t think of any other examples off the top of my head.

See: no sibling that played at OSU.
Hiring a family member to improve your chances of getting a commit isn’t the same thing

1 Like

Seems like there is a family in Bixby that had/has younger siblings :football:

6 Likes

You’re just proving my point

I stand by it. Cheer up!

3⭐️ power forward Isaiah Manning. Looks like we’re going hard after some guys to play the 4 in 2023 (Trent Pierce, Brandon Williams, Isaiah Manning)

Also not sure if this has been talked about, but 4⭐️ small forward Gehrig Normand is taking his official visit on the 29th

4 Likes

I don’t know how hard OSU is going after him. Could be wrong, but I haven’t heard much about him in a while.

1 Like

With that being said, here is what Manning said about OSU to On3: “Oklahoma State is at the top of my list because I feel like they have the best coaching staff in all of college basketball. Mike Boynton does a really good job of having a family vibe over there and the guys are really connected. One of my old high school teammates is up there too, Quion Williams. So it would kind of add to that element, being over there in Stillwater, with a real team-first mindset from everybody involved."

4 Likes

Not very often guys will openly admit a certain school is at the top of their list, I’d assume he’s someone were gonna land with that comment

3 Likes

I’ve set up an interview with him that’ll happen either sometime within the next hour or Monday lol

6 Likes

I really like Normand. He enjoys dunking on people.

5 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen a lot of videos of Normand on Twitter, would be a good get

4⭐️ wing Dennis Parker being recruited by us and Georgetown hard. Planning an official for late summer/fall