PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiGbvFYA7f7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

9 Likes

Has to be Brianā€™s kid right?

It is. Brian will be his coach this year for HS ball at Owasso.
Jalen should be a 5 star when his class gets ranked.

5 Likes
10 Likes
12 Likes

2026 legacy. Son of Brian Montonati

20 Likes

Guessing/hoping ORU

I got a funny Brian Montonati story.

Brian and some of the other players (Gottlieb and Estelle Getty Estell Laster) came over to our house in college, probably 1998ish. Iā€™m talking to Brian and asked him where heā€™s from and he said Muskegon, MI.

Now I had sold books door to door (Southwestern company, donā€™t do it kids) in Muskegon Heights MI two years before. That summer was insane and I have so many stories to tell from those 2.5 months.

The thing about Muskegon Heights, is that it is all black people. Like people told us, ā€œYou are the only white people living hereā€ (I had two roommates). So I tell Brian that we lived in Muskegon Heights, MI and said something like ā€œMan, we were the only white people living thereā€. He immediately turns to Estelle Getty Estell Laster and points his finger at him and says ā€œI TOLD you there were no white people in my town!ā€.

Apparently Estelle would not believe him that there werenā€™t any white people in his city, lol.

9 Likes

I think you mean Estell Laster. Estelle Getty was Sophia on the Golden Girls

8 Likes

What a story it would be if it was Estelle Getty though.

14 Likes

:joy:Iā€™m old now man, cut me some slackā€¦

3 Likes

I was told he was an OSU lock if OSU offered, so unless there was some secret offer it should be to somewhere else

2 Likes

So

So?

So?

Sounds like there will in fact be some news Saturday

6 Likes

:broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart:

Are we happy about this?

see above