PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork

Wow, lots of fashionistas in here. Seems like every thread. :laughing: As for McBride’s ASU visit, while the Adidas attire may not have much going for it, the ASU campus and gym is pretty neat. But I still think MB and OkState have a lot more important things to sell McBride on besides cool Nike uniforms and shoes.

I have no preference on men’s or women’s sandals v flip flop style shoes… though I am partial to a leather or cloth top v $1 plastic version.

I do wear the cheap ones at the beach anyway though. No point in ruining $30 shoes by dunking them in fishy water. :laughing::woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

I wish it could just be a surprise when I have stories ready to roll for the announcement lol

9 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes

So Dow visited again Tuesday, where he got an offer and committed on the spot.

9 Likes

Got us a shooter, and a kid who should be around all four years. Hopefully he can develop nicely on the defensive end as well

7 Likes

Pokes hoping the Dow will be up next season.

13 Likes

Cheesy as hell, but you heard it here first…:rofl:

1 Like

Dow up 3 points

6 Likes

We definitely bought low here. Hopefully he can be a Dwzaiga type.

I think Dow’s extended skill set may already be better than Dizzy. Dizzy was a great shooter but the lack of athleticism was at times a liability on defense. With development, I think Dow will be as good of a sharpshooter as Dizzy and definitely will be better in other aspects of the game. Overall, I think Dow is a great get. Glad MB was able to grab him now.

I’m sure ORU and N. Dakota felt the same way………

1 Like

ASU gym is nice??? As in Arizona State’s formerly known as Wells Fargo Arena now Desert Financial Arena? It is horrible.

1 Like

I was in their athlete practice facility last year and it was nice to me. To each his own…

8 Likes

Yeah, maybe we’re talking different areas. I don’t doubt ASU has some nice facilities, and sounds like you’re referring to a practice facility (maybe areas of their main arena). From a game venue perspective, I think that arena is pretty dark and ugly. But as you say, to each his own.

We’re going after a power forward hard in this class. Already had McBride and Dawes visit, and I think Ashton Hardaway has a visit soon as well

Talking to Dawes later today

5 Likes