PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork (Part 1)

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Alright, fine, Red Baron… :expressionless:

1 Like

Significant news for this region and the recruiting landscape.

1 Like

Why is a college team hiring a GM?

2 Likes

Trying to beat the rush. Other schools will need to as NIL continues expanding. When OSU gets one, Tech will say we copied them. :joy:

5 Likes

Buff is one of the most connected dudes in America

That’s a big blow

2 Likes
1 Like

Also recruiting Ryan Jones, high school teammate with Wright in Florida

2 Likes

Was at practice today. Mike is going after Owasso 2026

10 Likes
2 Likes

would be a really solid pull

4 Likes

Sad story:

Another player collapsed and this time couldn’t be saved.

Do people really think it’s the vaccines doing this?

16 Likes

Do you not see it though?

I hear that quite a bit. Haven’t done any looking on my own into it. Had a coworker tell me there has been a 600% increase in sudden cardiac arrests since vaccine.
I don’t buy that but haven’t independently verified/debunked it.

7 Likes

Had a coworker say roughly the same.

I will say, just from a personal recollection it does seem to me that there has been an increase in seemingly healthy people having more heart related incidents in the last few years but that means nothing

4 Likes

I hear it’s the increase of pet ownership. In 2016, 38% of US households had a dog. By 2020 that number spiked to 45% and has increased since then.

I haven’t independently debunked or verified it.

also your coworker is an idiot

9 Likes

I definitely see it. To preface, I am by no means saying that it’s true. I’m no doctor, I have absolutely no idea in the world why there’s been a substantial spike in young athletes and sudden deaths. Plus I’m a very active person, I got it and I’m just fine. :crossed_fingers:t2:
Gotta admit though, the fact that the sudden massive spike coincides chronologically with the vaccination gives those people a solid argument until it’s proven what is causing this. Regardless of why, they need to find out what’s going on so this can stop happening. Tired of stuff like this being politicized.

5 Likes

I think the generalization is both Covid and the vaccine but much more likely to get it from Covid itself based on their research.

3 Likes