PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork (Part 1)

Yeah, this math isnt hard. Someome announced he was committing today

That tweet says 4 stars, but 247 has him as a three star correct?

1 Like

ESPN has him as a four. The others have him as a three

1 Like

So it is him?:eyes:

:zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Nice

Puts us up to #13.

Give me a break down on this kidā€™s game.

Our national insider, Davis Harmon, says his game is like Iceā€™s. Which wouldnā€™t be ideal.

4 Likes

Heā€™d be popular with Fran though.

6 Likes

It does sound like heā€™s a bit like Ice. Probably more athletic and a bit better of a shooter though

2 Likes

Only watched a little bit of him on YouTube, but looks like a mix of Ice and Smartā€¦ but shorter. Heā€™s already pretty built for a HS. Can get above the rim, doesnā€™t get bullied in the lane. Can guard multiple positions.

He looks/plays taller than the listed 6ā€™1

Coach MB probably making sure he doesnā€™t let the next Mike miles go by

7 Likes

Donā€™t disrespect Miles like that

Itā€™s pronounced juh-my-run, for those wondering.

8 Likes

I talked to him Thursday, and it was incredibly difficult to not put some eyeballs or something in here. It was tight lipped, no crystal balls or anything, so I didnā€™t wanna be the one who let his secret slip. Had Mike not tweeted this morning, I was going to surprise the frick out of you guys.

14 Likes
1 Like

Letā€™s go. Need a technical break down of his game soon!

Based on most accounts that have seen him, heā€™s a dog.

Can shoot the 3 a bit, has incredible strength for the point guard position, surprisingly bouncy. Willing rebounder, solid defender. I compared him to Mike Miles, and I think thatā€™s a style of play similarity. Is he as good as Miles is right now, no. But thatā€™s the type of player he is.

3 Likes