PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork (Part 1)

Welp

Based off everything I’ve read, as of now the guys we should be looking at are:
-Jaland Lowe (4⭐️ PG)
-Dennis Parker (4⭐️ SF)
-Justin McBride (4⭐️ PF)
-Ashton Hardaway (3⭐️ PF)

2 Likes

Idk if it’s likely since we got Keller, but I really hope we land Lowe.

He’s legit, plays smart.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiDg7wUpsXO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

I didn’t think Bryce Williams had any more eligibility left.

First pic is pretty close resemblance. Not so much in the others. And those shoes are :fire:

1 Like

Wesley Yates is one of the top replies…

Yates has a trimmed list and we’re not on it

Ok

1 Like
4 Likes

You sent me brain dead there for a second. I, knowing full well that BW doesn’t have any left, read this and got really excited.

2 Likes
3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiGbvFYA7f7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

9 Likes

Has to be Brian’s kid right?

It is. Brian will be his coach this year for HS ball at Owasso.
Jalen should be a 5 star when his class gets ranked.

5 Likes
10 Likes
12 Likes

2026 legacy. Son of Brian Montonati

20 Likes

Guessing/hoping ORU

I got a funny Brian Montonati story.

Brian and some of the other players (Gottlieb and Estelle Getty Estell Laster) came over to our house in college, probably 1998ish. I’m talking to Brian and asked him where he’s from and he said Muskegon, MI.

Now I had sold books door to door (Southwestern company, don’t do it kids) in Muskegon Heights MI two years before. That summer was insane and I have so many stories to tell from those 2.5 months.

The thing about Muskegon Heights, is that it is all black people. Like people told us, “You are the only white people living here” (I had two roommates). So I tell Brian that we lived in Muskegon Heights, MI and said something like “Man, we were the only white people living there”. He immediately turns to Estelle Getty Estell Laster and points his finger at him and says “I TOLD you there were no white people in my town!”.

Apparently Estelle would not believe him that there weren’t any white people in his city, lol.

9 Likes

I think you mean Estell Laster. Estelle Getty was Sophia on the Golden Girls

8 Likes