PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork (Part 1)

Maybe there is some truth to that. He also just didn’t shoot it well. He was close with Cade and I think it took him a while to find his fit when he was given wide open 3s on a silver platter. The biggest issue was that he was letting poor offense hinder him defensively.

2 Likes

If we’re going to do a full-fledged Skyy Clark watch, I guess we might as well share every tweet he posts

11 Likes

This is what makes bball recruiting more exciting than football.

Football there’s no chance we land a guy in the top 200 unless he’s from ok.

Bball anything can happen

4 Likes

NOW anything can happen. Before HCMB, it was a true rarity.

5 Likes

On Parker’s visit, Mike sat down and watched film with him showing how he’d use him. Parker said he watched a lot of Lindy and Jeff Carroll

14 Likes

SHOW HIM LINDY GOING SUPER SAIYAN. If he didn’t show Parker that one, fire him.

3 Likes

Completely random and independent of anything, but f*** KU for getting two SF recruits that are both ranked the same and are built almost the same. They don’t need both. Pieces of crap.

Parker recaps his visit :arrow_up:

10 Likes

Got any Skyy Clark tweets?

10 Likes

Daily Skyy Clark bump.

I’m going to speak this into existence.

7 Likes

Quion capped off a strong senior year with a 5A state title and took home MVP honors

12 Likes

Question was where will Anthony Black land

9 Likes

At this point I think everyone is just guessing.

1 Like

Don’t let Arkansas Twitter see this!

1 Like

Arkansas Twitter acts like they’ve contributed the past seven #1 overall picks to the league.

They’re like hornets that swarm high school aged children - weirdos

3 Likes

At least they unapologetically love Eddie. That’s the only positive about them.

1 Like

Let’s go!!!

3 Likes

Gerald Liddell entered the portal this week.

• 6-8, 203
  • No. 49 player in the 2018 class
  • Had an OSU offer
  • Spent three seasons at Texas
  • Spent last season at Alabama State where he averaged 10.3 points, 5.7 rebounds a game while shooting 37% from 3
  • Is on track to graduate this spring meaning he would be immediately eligible as a grad transfer
  • Two years of eligibility to go
12 Likes

We’re going to have to go thru this with all 571 D-1 dudes that go thru the portal, aren’t we?

6 Likes

BTW, I really Appreciate the info, Just not looking forward to portal craziness for 3 months

2 Likes