PFB+ Basketball Thread 3.0

Harris has to play some, but not to the extent he is. More Tyreek, ZERO Q. Dude is an automatic turnover or missed three.

Exactly lol, thereā€™s nobody else that can play either guard spot outside of Q and CHJ

2 Likes

Tyreek doesnā€™t help when JMW, Asberry, or BT have to come out

Q is alright, just young. He needs time. Harris is mature enough that he should understand his role, and not playing defense and then jacking up his 25th miss in a row is not his role.

2 Likes

Well thatā€™s a cluster. They definitely stuck it to us on that.

So Kalib has fouled out

Thatā€™s officially game right there

You can go big and stagger the guards. Games tend to go to shi! when Harris and Williams enter at the same time. Ainā€™t that hard. Good coaches would work around it, or at least get those guys to reach some sort of potential.

My guy it was officially game 70 minutes ago.

1 Like

Hey teams with big leads get complacent all the time.

Plus I just didnā€™t want to concede the team sucked this bad. Lol

2 Likes

Weā€™ve actually done this before.

1 Like

I know, and it was bad. We didnā€™t even have more than 7 bodies to put out there at times.

1 Like

Itā€™s incredible how a 2-scholly reduction can affect things.

2 Likes

Fair.:joy:

Where are you when we win?

2 Likes

Been doing homework all night and I just checked the score :grimacing:

So, we are going to need to upset a top 15 team at home on Saturday and then either upset at top 10 team at home on Monday or go and beat Tech on the road and then win a game in the Big 12 tournament. I think we can do it, but goodness what happened to the team?

1 Like

[quote=ā€œSherlockOhms, post:37, topic:17850ā€] I think we can do it, but goodness what happened to the team?
[/quote]

Amazed at your optimism

1 Like

16-12, 7-8 in conference isnā€™t the worst spot.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a hater, love MB. Butā€¦ you were telling the ā€œhaters,ā€ otherwise known as Debbie Downers or even realists, to suck it after one week of good basketball. This is a mediocre team with a wild range of outcomes on any given night. Typical for osu. Build you up before burying the dagger.

Yup. Middle of the road team in a GREAT conference. Definitely worse spots to be in.

2 Likes