PFB+ Big 12 Basketball 🏀

Reserved exclusively for talk about the best conference in college basketball. Take any other basketball talk to the non OSU sports thread.

4 Likes

So this happened

6 Likes

Eesh, didn’t realize they were in Austin.

2 Likes

Please don’t let them be super pissed off playing us on Saturday…

10 Likes

We gotta kick em when they’re down.

9 Likes

Cisse gets a full week to recover. Def feels winnable now more than ever.

Would be a huge win

4 Likes

Traber made a point on the radio that making the NCAA tournament feels like a huge accomplishment for both OU and OSU these days. Imagine thinking that would be the case 20 years ago.

1 Like

I doubt Cissee plays. That was a bad ankle roll.

1 Like

I mean, he did return to the game.
Looked bad, but ankle sprains usually do. It helps him that it was an eversion sprain so it was the opposite way of most. Less likely he would easily reinjure it.

1 Like

This is very true. Just figured big guys like him may have to take another game. Probably all about how Tuesday and Wednesday went. I bet the swelling was crazy yesterday.

Can of corn, he’ll be fine.

I thought that, but if you watch the replay, his knee kinda bent awkwardly too. Of course, nothing was reported as far as that goes, but it looked unusual.

Mike said after the game it wasn’t an ankle that it was his knee.

1 Like

Hadn’t seen that. If that’s the case then forget what I said! :grimacing:

He didn’t sound concerned. @marshall can elaborate more.

We reporters talked about it after the game, and it definitely looked like an ankle. Since he came back and played in the second half (even though it was only three minutes), I think he is fine. Probably just a matter of managing swelling/pain. I imagine we’ll talk with Mike again either tomorrow or Friday and I can hopefully have a better explanation.

4 Likes

But didn’t he say it was a knee or did I mishear mike during the postgame?

His ankle was wrapped up. But again, in the replay, his knee moved very awkwardly.

2 Likes

I didn’t have a great view of his fall but I know he was holding his ankle when he was on the ground. Hopefully it’s not anything with his knee.

1 Like

Yeah, he said it was a knee. But he didn’t sound certain, so we kinda think he just didn’t know.

2 Likes