PFB+ Cowboy Baseball

I’m confused what they’re going to do with the rotation this weekend. My best guess is:

Thursday - Mederos
Friday - Stone
Saturday - Campbell

Mederos will have had 8 days off. Campbell, you’d like to give him a full week. You might be able to get away with throwing him Friday next week. They can do some different things with his arm recovery during Spring Break since they won’t be in class. There’s no shot that they will throw Osmond this weekend after he started Monday. On top of that, Rex said on the radio Phansalker is sick and his availability for this weekend is up in the air.

They are going to try and get there rotation back in order for conference play. This is how the next two weeks will play out
Thursday- Mederos
Friday- Campbell
Saturday-Stone
Wednesday-Marsh
Thursday-Osmond
Friday-Campbell
Saturday-Mederos
Sunday-Stone
Then the first weekend of conference play against Kansas your in line to go
Friday-Campbell
Saturday-Mederos
Sunday- Osmond

1 Like

I like the way you think.

1 Like

Holliday is really lucky we don’t talk about baseball the same way we do football and basketball.

4 Likes

Well yeah, but that’s because the people who talk about football and basketball like every individual game is the end of the world are idiots.

To be fair, it is kind of that way for football. Just not many opportunities.

3 Likes

I’m not pressing the panic button yet but it has been located and it’s ready for use

1 Like

Not sure if we’ll ever reach the panic stage, but I’m prepared to be disappointed

1 Like

If this team could ever get its hitting and pitching on the same page in the same game, it would be good. Either the hitting is good and the pitching stinks or the pitching is good and the hitting stinks. Also, it’s pretty unfortunate to out hit a team 12-5 and manage to lose.

1 Like

Justin Campbell is that dude.

4 Likes

I feel bad for him though and all the no decisions. He deserves more wins.

1 Like

Campbell should sue for some run support

This forum should get a corral at a game.

We finally might get some reprieve this weekend

Good matchup tonight at O’Brate. Dallas Baptist is salty, and we need the W.

5 Likes
  1. Beautiful evening at O’Brate.
  2. Hearing Doersching should be back as soon as next week.
15 Likes

Huge. That would put him back towards the first front of that 4-6 week time table.

I smell summer