PFB+ Cowboy Baseball

Score?

2-1 Zags

Because Campbell pitched last Sunday. Weather screwed up the rotation. No need to ask a guy to go on 2 days shorter rest 3 weeks into the season.

1 Like

I think this might be the 1,438th time you (or someone else) has had to say this in this thread.

3 Likes

Yet people keep asking. :joy:

1 Like

Hey off the subject but by the way, why didn’t we pitch Campbell?

2 Likes

Noodle arm

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you so much, I will make sure to read the 2000 other messages before making another comment. You’re the bestđŸ‘đŸ»

1 Like

Sorry @AlabamaPoke, I got you in trouble. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I was gonna say, I didn’t even say it!

1 Like

It’s not who commits the crime that gets in trouble, but who gets caught. I’m innocent.

1 Like

I’d argue that’s a better time to do it than during late conference play or during a tourney.

1 Like

To add to the rotation issues, you moved your Sunday game to Monday, Osmond is having serious issues in the 3rd inning, you play tomorrow in the midweek, and your weekend series is Thurs-Sat this weekend because BYU doesn’t play on Sundays. So this thing is going to get worse before it gets better.

They will be lucky to get any of that series in this weekend.
Thursday the high is 25
Friday the high is 31
Saturday the high is 42

Rex just said they’re playing it in Arlington.

Well thats good.

I would go bullpen game tomorrow, then throw Mederos Thursday Stone Friday Campbell Saturday.

Hell at this point it doesn’t matter what our pitching staff does if this horrendous offense keeps up.

I feel like the offense has been bad if you’ve just been box score watching. Within context, I feel like the offense has been decent. They haven’t been great, but they haven’t been bad. This weekend for example, they’ve seen a Team USA guy in Friday night’s starter, a big kid that was pumping 100 mph heat for 6 innings on Saturday, and one of the best bullpens in the country. They’ve come up 1 run short in both games.