PFB+ Fantasy Football League(s)

Are you spearheading this @kyleboone?

Super in

OK, let’s do this: One 10-team buy-in league. Email me @ Kyle.boone@cbsinteractive.com and I will get you locked in. If there is an overflow we can create a second league.

1 Like

OK, 10-team pay league is at capacity. I sent invites to everyone who emailed me requesting to join the league. If you still want to be in a league but didn’t get in, hit me with an email with subject line PFBFREELEAGUE and we will get ya in the mix.

1 Like

The battle for second place begins

So gotta admit I have never played in a PPR league before and haven’t played in years after my league got tired of me winning the trophy each year and disbanded (no really that is what really happened). So might take me a bit to get back into the hang of things for those that get me early.

Uncle Rico

1 Like

So with PPR you will want to draft Kicker, Defense, and TE first 3 rounds.

5 Likes

This is my first time playing PPR and only my second time playing fantasy ever, if your team loses to me, please know that it comes with extra shame.

3 Likes

Got it thanks for the help! Speaking of which when is our draft. Have not had a chance to go in and set things up yet.

1 Like

Guaranteed loss for me then…

1 Like

I don’t think it’s set yet. That will probably be a discussion between members when everybody gets signed up.

This is what I like to hear.

1 Like

We need to figure out when to draft.

2 Likes

I haven’t played fantasy football in years. I’m very much looking forward to this.

2 Likes

It should be a nice #dadlife diversion

2 Likes

Wait until I get you guys into college football fantasy

How does Sunday afternoon at 12:30 work for the draft?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

I can do it Sunday Afternoon between 1:30 and 6:00

I’m doing a keeper draft so I voted no but I can do both.