PFB+ Fantasy League

If we wanted to roll with 2 leagues and do this I’m all in!

1 Like

Can we get an east coast league going to?

I would be be interested as well. I’m always a fan of putting in $20 as well to keep everyone engaged.

1 Like

I would be in if there’s enough people for another league. Always looking for more fantasy leagues!

Anyone down for a second league? I got in a little too late for the first.

I don’t know that any of us editors would commish it, but if you guys throw one together, we can make relegation a real thing for 2020. (I will definitely be relegated).

1 Like

I’ll take the plunge and try my hand at this commissioner thing. Division two PFB fantasy football league. 11 spots available, would run with 10 teams if we don’t get 12.

3 Likes

Me today to my wife: I’m not doing any more fantasy leagues. I’m in like six, can barely keep track of which way is up.

Also me, just now: ANOTHER LEAGUE!! LET’S GO!!! PFB+!!!

2 Likes

I was going to make it when I got back home from work, thank you though! Any idea how promoting and relegation works?

Top 4 in League 2 goes to League 1 next year and Bottom 4 from League 1 moves to League 2

3 Likes

Ah, I had it in my head that it was on a week by week basis, not year, thanks

Just an FYI we still have 3 spots remaining for the second PFB+ league.

Just joined! Im with Boone… swore off any more leagues… this makes 5

Division 2 PFB+ league is now full. Draft Monday at 7 mark your calendars!

Yes! Awesome work, homies.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Tomorrow (Sunday, Sep. 1) at 2:30 p.m. CT we will be holding the PFB+ draft for the first of the two PFB+ fantasy football teams. Plan accordingly.

The league includes the following people. If you need to jump ship I need to know ASAP. If you’re still planning to play please RSVP in here and confirm.

• Kyle Porter
  • Kyle Cox
  • Marshall Housecat
  • Adam Mikles
  • Jacob Overton
  • Jaron Wilson
  • Eric Williams
  • Cameron Bremer
  • OKC Dave
  • Cody Ott
  • Philip White

FYI: The league is a 12-team standard PPR (points per reception).

I’ll be there.

1 Like

I’m game.

Is it full? If you add to it I want in!

Both leagues are full but if someone drops out I’ll let you know