PFB Fantasy Wrestling

@tallen285

Starters:
125 - #11 Devin Schroder (Purdue)
133 - #9 Austin Gomez (Iowa St)
141 - #4 Dom Demas (Oklahoma)
149 - #3 Sammy Sasso (Ohio St)
157 - #7 Brady Berge (Penn St)
165 - #10 Demetrius Romero (Utah Valley)
174 - #1 Mark Hall (Penn St)
184 - #7 Louie DePrez (Binghamton)
197 - #4 Tanner Sloan (South Dakota St)
285 - #3 Mason Parris (Michigan)

Floaters:
141 - #15 Cole Matthews (Pitt)
174 - #12 Brandon Womack (Cornell)

Bench:
157 - #11 Jacori Teemer (Arizona St)
184 - #14 Andrew Morgan (Campbell)
149 - #16 Mike D’angelo (Princeton)

@leecothran

Starters:
125 - #3 Jack Mueller (Virginia)
133 - #18 Cam Sykora (North Dakota St)
141 - #5 Luke Pletcher (Ohio St)
149 - #9 Max Thomsen (UNI)
157 - #2 Ryan Deakin (Northwestern)
165 - #11 Andrew Fogarty (North Dakota St)
174 - #6 Joe Smith (Oklahoma St)
184 - #11 Nino Bonaccorsi (Pitt)
197 - #6 Josh Hokit (Fresno St)
285 - #11 Chase Singletary (Ohio St)

Floaters:
141 - #21 Josh Heil (Campbell)
141 - #22 Ian Parker (Iowa St)

Bench:
285 - #2 Gable Steveson (Minnesota)
285 - #13 Brian Andrews (Wyoming)
133 - Sammy Alvarez (Rutgers)

I’m low single. I tried to make a name like you would do in fantasy football. face palm

1 Like

Also, you should feel gross having Gable on your team.

When he gets back on the team and bonuses everybody I won’t feel too bad about it.

Touché

But my moral compass is broken.

3 Likes

Is there a way to see active points for my guys who have wrestled. All I see is projected still

1 Like

I can’t figure that out either.

Don’t forget my team, lol. I’m in the third league.

I know I’ll get to it.

1 Like

I am having absolute hell keeping up with and understanding this deal… anyone else? @leecothran @Jeff_H

1 Like

This is me!

Since this post i’ve made the following changes:

(197) Traxler, Stanford for (165) Jarrell, Drexel

(165) Hartman, Bucknell for (165) Romero, UVU

I don’t really get it…

It says projected points all week long, and then all of a sudden a new week starts. If there’s a week where your guys only wrestle one person the whole week and your opponent has 10 guys going, you just get curb stomped. I can’t figure out how to avoid that happening.

I have kind of played around quite a bit seeing if I could be more efficient with using the site as I have often gotten confused as well. Hope it helps, sorry if you’re already aware of these things and they don’t help… lol

• To view the date windows when weeks start and finish:
    Click on blue “Home” tab > Below your team name will show another row of tabs, click on “Schedule” and that will tell you when weeks start and finish.
  • To view current scores throughout the week, follow the same steps above and when you’re looking at the schedule, click on “View Results” for that current week and it should give you a live update on the current score of your match-up.
    (I haven’t had any wrestlers compete yet this week nor has my opponent so it shows all zeros, therefore, I’m not 100% that this is the purpose of this window, but I am hopeful. I will find out if this actually works when one of my wrestlers competes tonight.)
3 Likes

Should be a fun weekend with some high scores from CKLV so if it looks like you’re struggling for points, you might go see if there are any guys from that tournament available!

1 Like

Man, these open weeks kill me! :joy:

2 Likes

This entire thing kills me. I try so hard to pickup people who are wrestling and make lineup changes and I just end up dazed and confused lol

3 Likes

I don’t care as much as I did when I first saw it because I still would’ve lost, but why are some results counted as zero for some of our wrestlers?