PFB+ Forum Standings

Winner of the innaugural and only ‘(some kind of funny name with a doo-doo theme) Trophy’ is @DrCCowboy.

To claim your prize, please send your Mother’s maiden name, DOB, SSN, salary and credit score

5 Likes

Maiden Name: Iron Maiden
DOB: I was born
SSN: I’m only 33, I don’t need Social Security yet.
Salary: :joy:
Credit Score: Above 800, actually.

4 Likes

fake internet points sheet doesn’t work because people enter fake points…

Shocker

6 Likes

So wait, this is cancelled because someone took a dig at HH?

4 Likes

tenor

5 Likes

What did I lose?

Your dignity

4 Likes

Thank you

Nah, because people just pulled up the sheet and saw a name they didn’t like, someone they were beefing with and just put crap up there instead of what it was intended to be for which is being funny with docks/plusses on the forum and keeping track of it somewhere.

i.e. HH thing, David’s thing up there, other points that are just thrown up there without context. Wasn’t supposed to be a spreadsheet for ranking who we like and don’t like, or taking runs at folks. That’s not healthy.

Was supposed to be a way to have fun keeping track of funny snark. But admittedly this was not even 24 hours and I just got frustrated because I saw the writing on the wall.

I mean I didn’t stop sharing the sheet. It’s not my thing, I just had an idea, and this aint it. I can’t officially ‘close’ something I guess that is a stupid fake thing. :slight_smile:

I guess the leaving it open to everyone to do whatever they want thing was kinda naive.

2 Likes

I guess you could interpret it as that, I thought it was pretty funny since the guy is not even on the threads anymore and clearly isn’t going to participate in this.

And I think we can all agree @Dribble totally deserved that -400K

11 Likes

^^^^^^^

4 Likes

2 Likes

I made the list! Albeit #59, I’m proud of this achievement for not having been here a full year yet. How do I advance? Lol

1 Like

Since this list has been discontinued, the standings will be like the XFL standings following their last game.

4 Likes

And to think I was all prepared to give you +5.78 points the next time you used whilst. :man_shrugging:

Did the spreadsheet get cancelled?

I mean, it’s still up, anyone can do whatever they want with it.

Just didn’t pan out how I envisioned but that doesn’t mean it can’t still be a thing.

Edit on youngbloods.

Helping Hand LMAO

2 Likes

Don’t be soft, embrace the suck, edit on. If someone changes something you don’t like change it back. Rock on brother

Edit- -0.01 from Rook for being a snowflake. Can be earned back upon his valiant return

3 Likes

Look, there’s nothing soft about not wanting to be quasi-commish and put effort into something I don’t want to. I’m not upset about it. I would hope you all would know me better than that by now.

Like… at the end of the day… it’s the stupid internet on a dumb forum (that I very much enjoy).

But if I don’t want to put effort into something that isn’t as fun, I’m not going to. Cuz…who cares?

If that’s soft? then… ok. Grab me a White Claw and a comfy couch.

1 Like