PFB+ Game Thread: Oklahoma State at Iowa State šŸ€

We should have beat them in Stillwater. Same with at KSU, Baylor ot and OU ot. If those 4 ot games swing our way our conference record is easily good enough to be 5th.

Clean up the sloppy play and weā€™ll be good next year

4 Likes

Wait until we make the Sweet 16 next year with great defense.

This is mind blowing. Score 53, shoot only 6 FTā€™s, turn it over 21 times, on the roadā€¦.and win by 17. That is wild, errr, gruesome

2 Likes

Ice trolling all of Iowa on his way out :joy:

I hope he ends with a win on Saturday. Heā€™s the definition of loyal and true.

5 Likes

Iowa State got the worst home whistle in Big 12 history

1 Like

Hang the banner!

3 Likes

It looks like there are 46 teams this year that have averaged as many points in the first half as Iowa State scored tonight.

Fewest points weā€™ve given up in a conference game since 1992 vs K-State. And the first time weā€™ve done this in a conference road game since 1955!!
Mr. Iba would be extremely proud

3 Likes

Darn you!! I just spent 10 minutes trying to find the same stat. Respect :handshake:

1 Like

Iā€™m an idiot and thought the game was at 8.

Looks like I didnā€™t miss any buckets though.

2 Likes

Looks like you are never watching another OSU basketball game again :grimacing::joy:

2 Likes

BT missed the second half because he was hit in the head near the end of the first half. It was a terrible no call. I hope heā€™s ok

1 Like

What did he do?

Bring out the game short uniā€™s (normally worn in practice) that say ā€œDEFENSEā€ across the butt only add a small italicized sub-title that says ā€œwith some Big12 ref helpā€ :wink:

Saturday will be an abrupt ending, but the dark cloud of an impending NCAA Tourney ban will finally be gone for the first time since Boynton became the coach.

14 Likes

15-15, 8-10 in the conference with a win Saturday. Iā€™ll take it. Probably would have been a bubble team and have to earn the way there in the Big 12 tourneyā€¦ butā€” no Iā€™m not going to get mad again.

6 Likes

Not sure who had a worst game The referees or the clock operator

1 Like

You better find some wood to knock on, Marshall. Seems like some sort of mess pops up every single offseason.

3 Likes

Not to take credit from the well-played OSU defense, but I did recently see a 3rd grade team get more than 36 points in a game against a 4th grade defenseā€¦and, yes, it was on 10 foot regular goals. :slight_smile:

:rocket:

1 Like