PFB+ Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Tulsa

Don’t need to hope. I know it’s a fact

New prediction given the latest injury news. 38-13 pokes.

2 Likes

White/Grey/White. The patch is a nice touch.

6 Likes

Love 11am games on the west coast, I basically get to wake and bake for some 9am Cowboy football and still have my whole Saturday for whatever

9 Likes

You know that happens here too now

Ya moving back?

Didn’t think so :joy:

1 Like

Knew it. :heavy_check_mark:

Close game- pokes prevail. Not going to be pretty.

Very excited for that fact for whenever I can get back for a game!

But naw don’t think I’ll find myself moving back anytime soon, I love the beach & ocean way too much to give it up haha

3 Likes

Oklahoma…ummm…has those too! :neutral_face:

Man. They missed it. Should have went black helmets with the all gray.

Coach B got any recruits in town for the game?

Per @KyleCox, this is just the second time OSU has gone WGW. The first was 2011 against Louisiana.

6 Likes

I truly think Sanders will ball out today. I think he will look like what he did vs Miami. Given covid and all the injuries, he will come out on fire. PUMPED to see a healthy and improved Sanders! He’s the difference today.

4 Likes

But this has been a thing for about a decade now. Especially with the Oline, can’t remember the last time we played a game with our preferred starting 5 after the first game of the season.

Time to pull out the uniform W-L tracking sheet.

8 Likes

So, do well in the first half, then pRoTeCt ThE BaLL in the second?

3 Likes

I’m slightly pessimistic and think Gundy wants to tighten up the playbook again to “ease” Spencer into the season……but god I hope not

2 Likes

Man those pics are deceiving. It really looks like WGG

3 Likes

I think it won’t. MSU game surprised me on Labor Day weekend against a crap opponent without our starting QB, but it was a surprisingly good showing. I think it’ll be the same today. Probably 50ish thousand or a bit more.

1-0 so far.

3 Likes