PFB+ MLB Discussion

How I miss them being on TBS every game. Just don’t have the time to justify paying for the Peachtree Network.

1 Like

I’ve heard the new Braves stadium is awesome.

1 Like

Anybody play fantasy baseball? I’m in a 5 player keeper league. Love it.

That is awesome.

Go Braves!!

3 Likes

Lived in Pittsburgh for a time. PNC park is just stunning. I’ve been to a good # of MLB parks, and nothing compares in my mind. Just a shame the team has such a crappy owner.

4 Likes

I think that counts, as long as it was at one time a home stadium… I’ll allow it.

ERbpbFRWoAAv1AK 2

3 Likes

That ballpark is amazing. Had some buddies that lived in Pittsburgh and we went up there and caught a game and then drove to Put-in-Bay for July 4th.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Don’t worry my man, worked for the team from 2015 - 2018 and still watch/will watch a lot of their games. Also a Dbacks fan, so I will get to watch some games without the scandal brought up every hour haha

3 Likes

You’ve been to Guaranteed Rate Field/US Cellular Field/Comiskey Park! Good job.

1 Like

I love Minute Maid Field. Great stadium.

1 Like

Really? Do you know Matt Ritchie? He’s a friend of mine from OSU and worked for them for several years. When I lived there he was my hook up for tickets.

Also, do you know Tyler Sherdon? He would hook me up sometimes after Ritchie moved to Cincinnati with the Bengals.

Dude Pittsburgh as a whole is so underrated. I used to work for a company that was based there. My first flight there for an interview was my first time there. I was thinking “steel city, ugly.” I came out of the Fort Pitt tunnell and thought for a second I flew to the wrong city. It was GORGEOUS. The way those two stadiums sit downtown is awesome.

7 Likes

When we went to the OSU-Pitt game a few seasons ago, I instantly fell in love with Pittsburgh. Great city.

4 Likes

dang… me and @Dribble have the same team. We can’t argue here.

3 Likes

You and @Dribble can “debate” the best player in Red Sox history. I’ll start: Nomar Garciaparra

2 Likes

I mean I’ll be your friend in this thread.

2 Likes