PFB+ Music Discussion

I’ve seen Flatland a couple of times. They rock. Good to hear that they are made up of good dudes. I saw Kaitlin Butts some in Stillwater. She was always really cool too.

3 Likes

Give me all the red dirt country and burn anything past 2003

Plus his fiancé is an okie and pretty stellar in her own right.

3 Likes

Two of my favorites!

2 Likes

Nice! Love Mandolin Orange. I’ll be at Oak Mountain for the Phish show in July.

If you have 8 hours to bum, perhaps a flight to Australia or something, then check this out:

That will be a fantastic show. Wish it was gonna be about 12 hours closer.

2 Likes

Oh man, Oak Mountain Amp is awesome. We sit up top like the poors we are whenever we go and the views are amazing.

1 Like

I’ve seen Flatland countless times, my absolute favorite show of theirs was at a little bar in Joplin, MO. No one else really knew who they were so we got a table by the stage and when they took a break in between sets we bought them some beers and chatted. Back when Laura was still sawin’ the fiddle

I saw Koe Wetzel on a flatbed trailer in a pasture at a party before he was selling out Venues and doing Jell-O shots with his base guitar player. Crazy to think how some of these guys are struggling for shows then just blow up.

Koe is garbage, but Blooms birthday party was fun.

4 Likes

I like the marching tuba. Not a regular tuba.

Dropping some fire for the EDM junkies. :headphones:

1 Like

Solid pop track if you haven’t heard it:

1 Like

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: isn’t this the truth.

1 Like

The Britney Spears of Texas country

2 Likes

He’s not garbage he just became the Cody Johnson of red dirt and the same people that go to Jason Aldean concerts are going to his and we don’t like it lol

Are you saying Cody Johnson is like Aldean…

1 Like

No Scott I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I know you go to Jason’s concerts with your Kenny Chesney straw hat. :joy::joy::joy:. No but every girl who owns a pair of boots and cut off jean shorts started fan girling and showing up to all his concerts and he got bigger and bigger and signed with Nashville and not he will go all Luke Bryan on us and be the Texas Luke Bryan. Same thing with Koe it’s not that he’s not good it’s he’a listened to by the same people that have him on a playlist with Brantley Gilbert Colt Ford and Luke Bryan.

Cody Johnson will be the next John Pardi

He is, always has been, and always will be… GARBAGE

1 Like