PFB+ Music Discussion

All of these people? Garbage.

2 Likes

(Sits over here in the ‘Modern Metal and Djent’ lounge sipping a coffee by myself. Staring at the raindrops gently falling down the window, sighing, longing, waiting for conversation and companionship.)

(sip)

2 Likes

Agreed except koe. Not garbage. More like the half drank water bottle no one knows who’s it is but hasn’t thrown it away yet

1 Like

If your primary content is about getting arrested and fighting the cops… I mean… it’s not good.

1 Like

I have never really liked Koe. I tried really hard to like him, but it’s just… not there.

I will admit I have been to a Jason Aldean concert. I was forced to go due to a Christmas present for my brother in law and his wife. My wife and I sat the whole time or walked around the Peake. It was bad. Real bad.

And I have to agree with @PutACorkenIt Koe = garbage, Aldean= hot garbage, Luke Bryan is a funny guy and I like “drink a Beer” for reasons I’m sure you can figure out, but his music = mid day behind a diner garbage, John Pardi should lose all access to music and last but not least Brantley Gilbert should be shot in to the sun on a rocket filled with poo.

2 Likes

William Clark Green is my favorite of all time along with Turnpike (dear Lord baby Jesus please bring turnpike back together)

3 Likes

But do you like the Beatles or the Stones?

WCG is fantastic.

I would have love to seen the body cam footage of him tell his Punk @$$ to take me to jail though!

Yep, I like that

It’s so hard! This is to much pressure! Abbey Road was gold till amazon ruined it

The stupid “red dirt” club has been ruined more every year. If its not true Texas country, or at least 5+ years old, I don’t want it.

2 Likes

WCG is great but he’s low budget Hayes Carll.

2 Likes

YES. Give me all the Beaumont and Drunken Poet’s Dream

2 Likes

I feel the same. I was literally thinking of any newer “red dirt” country that I like… and it’s all older bands or artists. Unnecessary top 5 are below because you need my opinion.

1. Turnpike
  2. Cross Canadian Ragweed
  3. Whiskey Myers
  4. William Clark Green
  5. Corey Smith

Honorable mention: Aaron Watson

3 Likes

If you don’t like Aaron Watson there’s something wrong with you. Just a Grade A Human.

3 Likes

July in Cheyenne will get you every time if you have even half a heart.

4 Likes

I guess I wouldn’t call Hayes “red dirt” or “Texas country” though… but putting all of these labels on music is just kinda worthless to me.

3 Likes

You wanna know what I hate about all music? You may find a banger one late night chasing down a rabbit hole on Apple Music. Play it for people and no one likes it! 3 to 6 months later it’s on the radio and people are putting it all over SC and your just like FU people I found it! I tried playing Red dirt in Indiana years ago. Now I see people sharing concert and stuff and going to them and acting like they love them and listened to them their whole lives and i just shake my head and say you can’t lead a blind donkey to water but eventually his dumb@$$ will fall in a pond

2 Likes

Do none of you like Sturgill Simpson? That seems like material right up everyone’s alley.

3 Likes

Whiskey Meyers pre Firewater? Or whiskey Meyers in general? Cause there’s a big difference