PFB+ NASCAR Discussion

To be fair, he didn’t actually go to OU, I think he can get off on a technicality. He also grew up racing dirt tracks in Oklahoma and has won the Chili Bowl 3 times, so he’s good in my book.

1 Like

Him going to college wouldn’t matter; he’d be in the 85% of their fan base that didn’t.

I couldn’t find anything where he actually professes to being a fan, but I found other stuff. He golfed with ou during a media thing for a Texas race. The norman Oklahoma thing is stuck to his name.and this:

Is he related to a particular former OU player I despise?

Not sure. Didn’t see any stories about family. I’m sure it would come up if they played sports at ou.

Being awfully conservative there. 98% would probably be a closer percentage.

1 Like

This was hilarious

1 Like
1 Like

I’d be an excellent broadcaster for NASCAR. “They make a left turn here… they make a left turn here… they make a left turn here… they make a left turn here… and the race is over!”

3 Likes

That’s a pretty funny joke. Never heard it.

1 Like

And it will continue to be one until NASCAR considers changing up the format here and there.

2 Likes

1 Like

Uhhhh…which one’s the actual track?

That’s Sonoma. Again, highly suggest we know what we are talking about before tossing out cold takes. :cold_face:

We’ve gone from “Der Der only left turns” to where’s the track at.

3 Likes

I’m trying to read for sarcasm and I’m not sure if I detect it…

bump for @TJ_NC

1 Like

Nerves are setting in lol put in a lot of late nights this winter as part of the aerodynamics group to get to this point.

1 Like

Is that mostly simulations or what?

My role is to design parts and produce 3D printed body panels for wind tunnel testing. So lots of late nights designing and getting the panels ready for wind tunnel tests.

1 Like