PFB+ NCAA25 Thread

The band will still find a way to play it.

3 Likes

If I mute the TV and boomer sooner is played, did anyone hear it??

5 Likes

I might be Texas to crush OU’s hopes at Red River every season. I’ve done it in the past. I’ll do it again.

1 Like

Not gonna lie Texas is a fun team to use on there sometimes. The 05 Texas team was unstoppable.

1 Like

I always like taking a smaller school like Louisiana tech, customizing the schedule to play a bunch of blue bloods on the road and smacking them all around.

1 Like

Yep. First 3 games of non-conference: Bama, Ohio State and OU. Fun, fun!

1 Like

I know it sounds crazy but you might look into annual pass for Disney World for a year. My wife and I did it pre kids and it was a blast! Pretty expensive though but it brings the cost per visit down quite a bit if you go enough.

1 Like

I’d honestly love that. Need to buy a house, but that might be second on my priority list lol

1 Like

Love this! My 10 year old son and I might take the day off for this release. I was telling him all about recruiting yesterday.

1 Like

My team growing up was Wake Forest. Used to dominate with the Deacs.

Has anyone seen a list of which OSU alums will be available in the Ultimate Team mode?

1 Like

I just feel like the hype behind this one, in light of how long we’ve gone without a college football game, is very palpable.

1 Like

I’m writing a fun little “Predicting the Top 10 Oklahoma State Players on NCAA Football 25” but I would love some input. Tell me what you think before I send this out to the world and get dunked on:

1. Ollie Gordon – 97 Overall

2. Collin Oliver – 91 Overall

3. Brennan Presley – 90 Overall

4. Kendal Daniels – 89 Overall

5. Nickolas Martin – 89 Overall

6. Korie Black – 88 Overall

7. De’Zhaun Stribling – 87 Overall

8. Alan Bowman – 85 Overall

9. Trey Rucker – 84 Overall

10. Rashod Owens – 84 Overall

2 Likes

I don’t know if Stribling should be higher than Owens since he was hurt almost all of last season.

I feel like KD should be below Nick Martin and Korie Black. He just gets burned on passes so much…

Predict Ollie as 99 overall for the lols. He’s the best running back in the country.

3 Likes

We’re having a deep discussion on Ollie’s rating in our Slack lol. We have since bumped him up to a 98.

Trying to do it someone off Madden ratings. CMC is the only running back at 99 in Madden. Next closest is Chubb at 96.

As for KD, I think hype will have him higher, which is going to be my justification. I could be convinced in the Stib/Owens debate.

Am I missing anyone? We’ve had a talk about Cooper, but I don’t know if I could justify putting him higher than anyone else on that list

2 Likes

Ollie is the CMC of CFB. It just makes sense at 99

What hype? I know that we all love the guy, but is the EA rating person gonna see “4 Star Blue-Chip recruit” or “Oversized safety who is Elite against the run but gets burned by the pass”

For Owens vs Stribling, I think Stribling has the potential to be better, but he’s gonna have to show it. Sitting out for most of the year while Owens did Owens things won’t help him.

I don’t think you can. He’s our best lineman but our line is pretty mediocre.

Ollie is a 99.

I moved Owens up to an 85, so now Owens, Strib and Bowman are all at 85

3 Likes

The new rankings:

1. Ollie Gordon – 99 Overall
  2. Collin Oliver – 92 Overall
  3. Brennan Presley – 91 Overall
  4. Kendal Daniels – 89 Overall
  5. Nickolas Martin – 89 Overall
  6. Korie Black – 89 Overall
  7. De’Zhaun Stribling – 85 Overall
  8. Alan Bowman – 85 Overall
  9. Rashod Owens – 85 Overall
  10. Trey Rucker – 84 Overall

Still open for discussion

4 Likes

Based on last year, KD should be a 70. Pulled down by a coverage rating of 2 and speed of -1.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize we as a forum felt so strongly about KD

3 Likes