PFB+ Non-OSU College Sports Thread (Part 2)

If, which can be said about every team. The question is can, which no one has been able to do yet. If anyone can though, it’s knowles.

1 Like

Is the Ou game 12-6 or 10-6? Scorecast says 12-6 but the play by play has no safety listed anywhere.

OU ran back the PAT on the West Virginia TD for 2.

3 Likes

Hey, this “system” guy with a fire post to start their PFB+ career.

2 Likes

What quarter does Ewers get hurt vs. TCU tonight?

• Doesn’t get hurt, UT wins

0 voters

Uh oh, WVU up now!

2 Likes

OU going right down the field on them though

That makes so much more sense. Thank you.

Holy hell what a ballsy fake punt call from West Virginia. That guy looked like he was absolutely trapped in the backfield.

3 Likes

Don’t you hate that? The one team is able to finally score…then the team you hate immediately answers when it didn’t seem like they could?

1 Like

The last 30 seconds WVU looked like a pile of 3 year olds. What in the flying hell was that mess.

2 Likes

And then they score rather easily

At least we’re getting film on this WV QB

3 Likes

Looked a lot like OSU the last 2 weeks to me :laughing:

2 Likes

Got bailed out by the offsides lol

4 Likes

Easily is a bit of a stretch, they were facing 4th down 3 times (admittedly twice were in a row because of a penalty)

2 Likes

I was just thinking about the TD itself being easy. Not sure what 30 seconds was being referred to in the earlier post. :joy:

2 Likes

Whats the narrative if Arky manages to beat this LSU team? They just lost to liberty, and it would drop LSU to 7-3. Feels like the national media is trying to push the top of the SEC so hard and outside of UGA and maybe Tenn they aren’t great.

1 Like

At this exact second, my CFP would be UGA, UM, tOSU, TCU. After TCU loses tonight it’ll probably be USC for me. Mostly so OU will have to watch LR in the playoff.

3 Likes

What do you think the actual CFP looks like? I assume UM and OSU can’t both get in because of the game, so who ends up going?