PFB+ Non-OSU College Sports Thread (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from PFB+ Non-OSU College Sports Thread (Part 1) - #10034.

Previous discussions:

5 Likes

apparently that was a 3rd and 5? Run, overthrow, run drop

Just coming to say that. They let them run 5 plays on that series. Did you notice that?

1st and 10- Grey runs for 5 yards.
2nd and 5- grey runs for 0 yards.
3rd and 5- Gabriel throws an incomplete deep ball.
4th and 5- Gabriel throws that short curl that the dude dropped.
5th and 5- OU punts

3 Likes

So I guess the grey run was a 2nd and 1? That’s essentially what the announcers said

2 Likes

Idk, maybe the tv had the downs marked wrong. But I was so confused. Even on the espn app on the play by play it didn’t add up so they just never even wrote the “4th down” incompletion down. Just left it out of the play by play to make the series make sense.

1 Like

Nvm, they fixed it. Lol

It isn’t even fair how easy Ohio State makes offense look lol

We are beating OU and WVU if we get healthier.

2 Likes

Gotta watch this green kid’s legs. OU’s lost.

Isn’t Mathis supposed to be pretty good? He continually looks like he’s waiting for the field to clear to run upfield

couldnt overturn that, but it wasnt a 1st

Definitely wasn’t a first. His helmet wasn’t even over the line and the football was behind his helmet.

1 Like

100% a pick play too. That TD is coming back.

3 Likes

They got a call right! Good refs, have a scooby snack.

2 Likes

broyles injury doesn’t look good at all for OU.

Michigan has been super quiet this year as far as trendy picks but they could easily beat them. They’ve been absolutely slaughtering every single team they’ve played.

WVU is so bad

Why did WVU pull the better QB?

and they put him back in

Eh if you can slow Michigan’s run down you can beat them. Their QB isn’t great under pressure. Being in Columbus I don’t think they win this time. tOSU is way more Disciplined on defense this year.

2 Likes

The QB with the only good drive all day goes back in and they take 30 seconds to score. Daniels simply doesn’t have it, at least today