PFB+ Perks

Hey, subscribers and new old. Your discount code to our store is B1GPac25. That gets you 25% off any purchase on shirts, hats, mugs, etc. (If you see a shirt but it is sold out of your size, hit me up and I will talk with the boss so he can get it hooked up.)

P.S. We’re doing a PFB+ sale right now where you can get our annual subscription for 25% off ($60). So if you know someone who likes OSU but isn’t on board for the year, PLEASE send them this link below. We rely on the support of subscribers to staff our writers, and we’re hiring a photographer for the football and basketball season as well. Your subscription also helps pay for travel so we can give you access as credentialed OSU media and continue to produce the best OSU content in the world both cheaper than our competitors and also at a higher volume. :slight_smile:

https://pistolsfiring.memberful.com/checkout?plan=69495

15 Likes

Also, for any folks that want to access The Chamber quickly here is a fun tip if you’re using an iPhone:
-Open up Safari
-Go to Forum.PistolsFiringBlog.com
-Click the arrow in the bottoms middle of your browser
-Scroll down and click ‘add to home screen’

And boom, you should know have an app icon that takes you straight to The Chamber. You can move the the icon around like any other app by just pushing and holding the screen until they wiggle.

6 Likes

Also, this can be used to created a shortcut to the general PFB site as well (as seen in the bottom right corner of my home screen above)

1 Like

Interested in buying some swag… any plans for some updated shirt designs by chance?

Yeah I feel like the designs have been relatively the same for a few years

Still sportin’ my Baby Luka t.

We’re open to some new designs, for sure. What do you guys want to see? @PokeEm @BgodtheGoat

The Baby Luka t is maybe the softest shirt we have in the store. Fits like a smedium around my biceps, tho. :rofl:

1 Like

a black chamber hat would be cool, exact same as white chamber one just in black, black hats>white hats, some would probably like visors but I am not team visor

koozies would be a no brainer in my opinion, keep it simple maybe just orange, black, and white could have PFB and Chamber ones

the Sanders/Brooks shirt was cool, maybe a new one for 21/22 with some different people on there could be a good idea

a Chamber polo would also be :fire: everyone needs another polo, could do the three colors and have a pfb one and a chamber one

4 Likes

Sick. OK, I’ll bother @marshall about it :slight_smile: I have been a big fan of the koozies idea for awhile.

From an admin perspective, it’s definitely hard to manage inventory because we have to place huge orders for different sizes – and they don’t sell out frequently. So then we’re spending big on an order that may not pay itself off for months. Maybe clearing out some old inventory, refreshing a bit with new stuff and paring down selections will help, but generally the PFB store hasn’t been profitable in the past because of the logistics/lack of demand.

2 Likes

Shot glasses.

5 Likes

personally I would scale down the shirt selection, add the koozies, add a polo, and maybe one or two more hats.

stick to the classics, order less, if you sell out well people will just have to wait until you get more

just my two cents that was not asked for

4 Likes

Sign me up for all manner of Chamber Bric a Brac

Thanks

1 Like

I’d buy a black trucker style with just the circle PFB logo. I’d actually wear that a lot.

2 Likes

@BgodtheGoat has the best ideas on this for sure.

2 Likes

Black or dark grey trucker with an orange logo would be cool. I’d buy that.

2 Likes

If NIL stuff us allowed now, maybe get some cool b-ball t-shirts with the players. Still think a Tombstone-themed one would be cool.

@marshall I’m not sure where this goes so I’m putting it here. I also couldn’t find any contact info because #old #lazy.

Anyway, I have the yearly subscription but I’m still getting ads on my articles. The app says I’m logged in. If I log out and back in then it’s fine but as soon as I shut it down and open it back up the ads are back.

Is this an issue for anyone else? Not sure how long it’s been this way but I just noticed it recently.

If anyone else has any thoughts that would be appreciated as well

Thanks!

Hey Matt, shoot me a DM and I’ll get with our Tech guy tomorrow, and we should be able to figure it out. Sorry for the inconvenience!