PFB Picks: How We're Projecting 2019 Bedlam to Unfold

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/pfb-picks-how-were-projecting-2019-bedlam-to-unfold/

See how confident PFB staffers are in Bedlam.

1 Like

37-28 that team down south :disappointed:

Friggin OU homers. I don’t care if we’re playing the ’85 Bears. You run an OSU fan blog, you pick OSU, period.

1 Like

There’s something to be said for being realistic.

I prefer fatalistic. If I set myself up for disappointment, then I’m not disappointed if we lose. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

It would be tough for me to take them serious if that was their stance. Gotta review the evidence and make an educated guess.

This is the dumbest take. Congrats.

I saw what a good running QB can do to the ou D. Ehlinger, Purdy, Brewer and Duggan made the ou D play honest. Sorry, I don’t think Brown can do that. Chubba is going to be keyed on all day w/o Sanders running the ball. Tough time for Cowboy offense today. Let’s hope the Cowboys can get to the 4th quarter with a chance. Go Pokes!

We run a media company.

1 Like

Gooner defense has been awful the last 4 games and Hurts has been a turnover machine. Let’s make it 5 games in a row. Pokes win in OT 31-28.

2 Likes

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. If we can get to the 4th quarter still in it, anything can happen. Go Pokes!

1 Like

Boooooone!!! Yes! Some optimism! It’ll be a war, but I’m ALSO pickin’ the Pokes…30-24!!

And yes, I’m a proud, naive, orange-glasses-wearing homer!!!
GO POKES!!

If you’re going to be all in on the game today then you need to be just as loud for Gundy’s firing when he looses tonight.