PFB Picks: Laying Out Our Predictions for OSU's Big 12 Opener against Baylor

Originally published at: PFB Picks: Laying Out Our Predictions for OSU's Big 12 Opener against Baylor | Pistols Firing

Picks for Saturday’s Big 12 rematch.

1 Like

Baylor 35
OSU 31

I agree with Kyle. I think the Pokes are going to roll the bears. Last year Sanders turned the ball over 7 times in two games and we still won one and were inches from winning the CCG. The D is not as good as last year but the O is looking much improved. Turn the ball over only once or twice and the Pokes win easily.

3 Likes

Baylor is going all gold “Gold Out”. Enough to make you want to puke! oSu 24-Baylor 21

1 Like

Gundy is 9-8 in opening conference games with the only opener against #16 Baylor being a loss in 2016 of 24-35. I think history repeats itself. #9 OSU 24 #16 Baylor 35

1 Like

I’ll go
OSU 38
Baylor 24
Sanders throws for 300+ and not because we are behind. He has 175 in the first half.

2 Likes

Baylor wins 40-37 in OT.

49-28 Pokes win and put the conference and the nation on notice.

3 Likes

Baylor wins easily because our pass coverage lacks experience. They pass us to death. This game will show what kind of O-line we have. If they can’t protect SS, then it will be a slaughter since I doubt that we can get any kind of run game going. If Sanders runs too much then we get a backup QB because SS is knocked out with injury. I have a bad feeling about this game, so does Gundy.

Spencer will be a baller in this game. He knows what it means for the rest of the season and perhaps how he will be remembered as a Cowboy. I believe this game is huge for Sanders and the Pokes.

2 Likes

So far, predictions are 4-4 OSU/Baylor

OSU 34
Baylor 27

I think we get the running game going in this one. Offense should look good and defense makes enough plays to hold off a comeback attempt by the Baylor Bears.

1 Like

Worry about TCU.

Osu 30 to 21

2 Likes

I’ll go Oklahoma State to win.

OSU - 38
Baylor - 28

I see the Gundy/OSU haters got bolder this morning.

2 Likes

Everybody has been talking off and def. I do believe we definitely have a better special team.

1 Like

Sanders needs a good start. More important we cant let baylor throw 17 passes in a row.

2 Likes

I’ll go OSU 28 Baylor 24 low scoring affair today. I don’t think either team scores more little over 30 points. But I hope we throttle them today. Defense decides this game is what my gut says. So many great games today but I got dish and their contract expired today with no agreement so no ESPN for me today.

2 Likes

Right about what I was thinking we aren’t too terribly far off.

1 Like

I definitely think this Game will dictate a lot today. O’line definitely will get tested. Sanders will have to use his legs for sure. If Sanders gets hurt little Gundy has some wheels too. A lot of people that cover Baylor is saying their game plan is to contain Sanders and the only way he’ll beat them is with his legs. I tend to disagree to an extent. We are more experienced on offense this year than last year. Uptempo these guys with short quick passing attacks to set up the deep ball then catch them off balance with some runs cause Ika is a beast.

1 Like