PFB Podcast (Ep. 265): The New Triplets

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/pfb-podcast-ep-265-the-new-triplets/

Kyle Porter and Carson Cunningham break down the first game of the season, what Spencer Sanders is going to mean to OSU and how good this set of triplets can be in OSU’s high-powered offense. You know what helps the show and helps us make more shows? When you rate us on Apple Podcasts or subscribe to our pod: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Stitcher | SoundCloud | Overcast As always, we appreciate our sponsor Chris’ University Spirit. Music credit: Radio Rock / Dirt Road Traveler / Pepper Funk by Audionautix | Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License | (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).

I thought the game plan was perfect by running the ball and rolling out Spencer early to get him comfortable before throwing downfield. Obviously people will talk about Spencers elite speed, agility, and arm… but I was most impressed by Spencer’s poise in person, many times when he was pressured he evaded a sack and threw the ball away without getting hit. That’s the biggest attribute for a young QB in my opinion, and im very excited for this kid.

1 Like