PFB Podcast Ep. 400: OSU Remains a Top 10 Program

Ok well take it up with the ad and the alumni asst. That’s who caters to divas

(https://pistolsfiringblog.com/brandon-weeden-speaks-bluntly-on-osus-relationship-with-alums/)

Weeden says he hopes this discussion makes a lightbulb go off for those in high places.

Thats great high places would mean the ad office u r rite.

Also u need to up date ur info. Using year old stuff is irresponsible.
Alot came to the golf deal all happy.
The thing is as coach gundy didn’t know alot of this. The ad should be bring them. When will u understand.

I know through the higher ups that what the alums want is for Gundy to want them there to meet recruits players and the talk to the team. But I’m sure you’re right, they really just wanted to come back and play golf.

U believe what u want. Just because some alum want this the asst. Has to work with the football program and set it up.
So ur say u want gundy to drop everything contact ex football player arrange times hotel events. U are still the same goat roper.i meet a year ago on this site.

You’re still the stupid dumb inbred illiterate guy that responds to every article and post on here.

Nice come back. U act like a goat roper is the smartest bred.
On explayers Gundy’s only responsibilities is to show up to planned events. Ad needs to give out passes for games the alumni asst. Needs to make events
If that is realistic logic from an inbred then I’m happy to help u out.

U still havent answers if gundy Is suppose to plan events.
This is an open site. They want poeple to get on every article. Why r u on here u only post if u can get ou and riley stuff on or bad month gundy. Not the best use of the site.

Yes holder should’ve gotten off his a** and stopped worrying about non revenue sports.

And weeden only chimed in because he became irrelevant very quickly in the NFL. Guess that was gundys fault too

1 Like

Yeah let’s get rid of the sports we are good at and give all the money to a coach that can’t get to the conference championship game.

No it’s Weeden’s fault for playing for a coach who’s players never succeed in the NFL.

“Never succeed in the NFL?” Have you checked out any of the NFL rosters lately?

I hope you’re not like Robert and going to try to convince me that a bench riding backup quarterback is the most successful guy in the NFL.

Lie I never said it is the most successful job. U really do try hard to get a point. I said it was the best gig to make :moneybag:.

Gundy or God would never make gundy mobile.

Ok now I know you are inbred.

Why would u care goat roping is not a sport. We got a rodeo team

When I was in school, OSU didn’t give the rodeo team a penny. But they had a very good team.